Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pictures :)

poledancer83

Narnia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

that you??

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

good morning yes me

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Good morning, poledancer83, you really know how to start our day. LOL

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

I was worried that you disappeared with your discussions about planning for the future, etc. and no posts for about a week. You came back very strong. Thanks.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

nope not leaving yet. just thinking out loud I guess.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Good morning, good afternoon and good night! Love those nipples. I could play with them all day!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

thanks :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

What a nice way to wake up and its not even Friday yet. God bless you Pole Dancer you certainly have got my attention.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Me wants me some PD nips.

Thanks.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

All I can say is very nice! A real girl!! What is it the George Carlin said: "tits...sounds like a snack... Oh I know it is!" I agree those nips look like the beginning of an all day adventure. Starting at the top and slowly working downward. Gorgeous!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thank you Poledancer! Those pics made my day! That is a perfect pussy -

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

And a perfect ass....

And tits! Thanks again.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

4got2 wants to see your B-Hole ;)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Thanks pole dancer. Almost missed them.

Profile picture for vajmon
vajmon
•

Thank you!!! Love the bottom left pic and especially the top right one! Please keep 'em cumming. Made the screen of my tablet sticky:)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

A belated thank you, PD! Somehow I missed this yesterday.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement