tuscl

Dealing with Stripper Glitter

crazyjoe
Colorado
This is not the way I would deal with glitter, but whatever works right?

https://m.reddit.com/r/confession/commen…

9 comments

• s88
    8 years ago
    Story smells like shit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    What a dickbreath.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Typical cheap Reddit hipster or Gen X hipster wannabe.

Spend the $80 and get a hotel room next time!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have a cleaning service come every 2 weeks, and there's no way I can make the bed like they do. The few times I've fucked a girl in my bed it was always timed to be right before her scheduled day.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The confusing part is he was going to wash sheets covered in shit - when the mattress under the sheets was ruined. I'd think it's time for a new mattress.

I'm guessing the sheets now look like a Jackson Pollack painting?
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    This idiot needs to get kicked in the balls, this amount of stupidity is just pathetic.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Anyone who would take a stripper home to his marriage bed deserves what he gets. Wouldn't have been simpler to take them off and wash them then tell her you sneezed snot all over, puked a little or had a wet fart so you threw them in the washer.
    BS story.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    ^^^ good point! I didn't realize he fucked the girl in his marriage bed. That's not good. Maybe it's best he did get a new mattress -
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I wife would not only demand a new bed, she's demand a new fucking house. That's not cool to fuck a prostitute in the bed he and his wife share.**

To be clear, it wouldn't be the fucking the prostitute action that gets me in trouble. No. It would be fucking her in the same bed. Very tasteless. Then the guy drops even further on the "I'm a loser and not a man scale" and takes a shit in it rather than come clean to the wife and take one on the chin, like man. That fucker has no balls. No balls. They're probably in his wife's purse!

**the funny thing, is my brother's done it, but in reverse. He had the bed before the marriage, and he's fucked nearly a hundred women in it. He and his wife sleep in it to this day. She has no idea. I keep this information as leverage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion