• londonguy
    8 years ago
    I tell them I am renting the house and the owner is in Australia
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I give them crazyjoe's number and tell them "he loves to donate money."
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I ask them for their number and promise to call them back HaHa BTW I have two good stories about this. 1) I had one call at my office put them on hold for about 30 minutes after I finished what I had to do the light was still lit and the phone solicitor was still there. Now mind you I wasn't aware that it was a solicitation when I answered the phone as I just picked it up and immediately said please hold I be right back to you, when I did get back to him he first started bitching about being placed on hold for so long, I let him tell me that I was rude yatta yatta he started to read from his script I promptly hung up on him. 2) At home one night I got a call from a phone solicitor and I quickly hung up the phone, about 2 minutes later the same phone sales person called back complained about being hung up on and I just hung up again Both are true stories.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I hang up immediately!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I tell them that John died last week. Then I wait for their reaction. My favorite is when they are all apologetic about how sad that is. I ask those people if they'd like me to try to contact him from beyond the grave because I know how critically important it is I for them to sell whatever crap they're peddling.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If it's a guy or an older woman I start speaking to them in a gibberish language. That usually gets them to hang up pretty quickly. If it sounds like a cute girl I will flirt with her to a point that she'll become super uncomfortable and hopefully hang up on me. Or ask me out on a date.
  • EarlTee
    8 years ago
    These are such good ideas! I'm ashamed to admit that whatever they're selling, I always buy.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I listen to the first 20 words or so, then I usually tell them I'm not at all interested in their stuff, then hang up.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    the best! [view link]
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Here's how I handle it. [view link]
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    All I get is computer calls so my days of harassing callers seems over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion