Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Remember that episode of Breaking Bad.....

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

...where Jesse called someone a bitch? Unbelievable

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Almost as good as the time Dougster called Rick a fag

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Any other one of a kind episodes or moments?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I think I watched the whole series in a little over a month, I was addicted to it. They were all great actors but Aaron Paul was the best IMHO.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

^It took me 3 or 4 days lol. I didn't go to work or go out, just stayed home watching it. I showered and ate, but that's about it.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I thought he called them beotch.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Nope.

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Nina I'll come over and watch with you.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Awww. <3

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'm shocked.

Totally shocked.

That not one of you perverts have said you'd come over and watch Nina shower...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement