tuscl

Precautions OTC, Good the Bad and the Ugly

Ch3ll
Arizona
At the recommendation of Dominic77 on s88's thread about is it a civie date or p4p, I should start my own thread. So I'll paste what I out there, plus any mention of the good is fine too.

For those who state the negative of OTC P4P or just plain meeting/doing something outside the club, is it because you've never had positive experiences? I've come across several reads of ongoing OTC and so forth. No bad, meaning life safety, occurrences unless it's something that made the news in which shadowcat posts. Is it just how you go about your first OTC encounter with the dancer being precautios?

5 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    I like to think I'm a decent judge of character so I've been pretty fortunate with all my OTC encounters. My main guideline is I meet on my own turf which is my hotel. I've been to strippers residences before but not until we have done several OTC sessions or have become (what I call) "friends." I'd say I've never been to a strippers residence without knowing her for at least 6 months.

With that being said - the worst issue I have ever had with OTC is a "no show" and I have had several girls show up to sessions "late."

I have never had any other issues.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I learned a few lessons the hard way. Nothing too serious but each could have become bad.I've been told I am overly cautious but I've been doing this over 35 years and I've learned from my and others mistakes.Boyfriends, roommates, husbands, landlords, kids and dealers have all been part of some of our stories.

My first encounter is only after a few sessions in the club. I may make an exception if I am traveling. I walk if I have any uncomfortable feelings about the woman or situation. There are many more women out there.

If I get to know her well, and I mean really well, I will consider meeting at her place. Does she have a room mate? yes, sorry, wont do it unless I know her also. Does she have an SO? again, wont do it if yes. I hit google and check out the area first if I don't know it. I usually start by dropping her off or picking her up. I consider a drop off safer. I'm not waiting outside for her.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    First of all, S88 sounded more like he was hoping for a date with a stripper he met once who seemed to have a lot of baggage. We were just warning him since he was probably thinking with the wrong head about all the signs that this could go badly.
    Secondly, like Shailynn, I think of myself as a pretty savvy judge of character and I have still gotten myself into some bad situations. I have almost been robbed, i have had the phone blowing up for days asking for money after one meeting, I have had strippers with all kindd of drugs and or weapons on themselves, .....
    There are clearly some strippers with their heads on straight like Nina, Phoenix and Poledancer. However, I am pretty sure that none of them are doing DFK 30 seconds after you met and asking for a date in the VIP room. They also are not living in a hostel and have two kids with their mother in another state.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I have not read S88's thread but i have had pretty good success with my OTC encounters over the years for the most part. I always bring them to my house or hotel and it is almost always after getting to know them a little. I can remember one girl was flakey the second time. she has "something come up" and wanted to know if she could just come get the money and owe me one...LOL But other than that I have always had success and repeat visit's.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It seems to me those that are anti-OTC are usually the ones that have not done it & are fearful.

Yes - there are some guidelines one should follow but that also applies to ITC (just some variations).

IMO not doing OTC b/c of potential pitfalls shohld not really be the reason to not do it if its something a PL would like to experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion