tuscl

Would you consider taking this?

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Researchers say we're closer to having male birth control pills.

http://local12.com/health/health-updates…

Would you ever consider using male birth control pills to prevent you from becoming a stripper's baby daddy?

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If it works, reliable, reversible, no side effects, hell yes. This is what we need.

We need reliable, reversible, safe, and undetectable contraception for both genders. The rich countries of the world should be investing no less than 1 trillion dollars per year until we have this.

These contraceptives should also be long lasting and with no tight requirements as to timing.

So neither side would know what the other was doing, and it wouldn't matter as they only need to worry about themselves.

SJG

Listening to Music, Yale
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRg-75VK…
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    For me it would be redundant. However, I would like to see more options for birth control for both sexes on the market.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Seems like a good idea. I'd use it -
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Nope for the same reason why I won't let my woman use birth control pills. Keep the body as natural as possible. I have no issues with the classic latex condom...although I have always wanted the sheepskin version. Wonder how that feels.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Too late. Already closed the factory.
  • K
    9 years ago
    I'd still use condoms for disease prevention but it would be nice to reduce the risk if the condom breaks or for that unlikely situation where I am sure disease is not a concern
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    This is a good idea for men who won't use condoms (though you should be using for STD prevention). That way men have proof weren't trying to have unwanted babies. However, I am leery of many pills because of the chemicals and not everyone can take them. They do a number on many women because of the hormones.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    No need. I'm snipped.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    What shadowcat said, and I agree that more options for all is a good thing.

But men and women both will *still* need to be responsible for their own birth control. There's too many douchenozzles on both sides of the gender fence to be completely trusting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion