tuscl

Almost found my DS

Friday, March 25, 2016 3:17 PM
When I first got to the club today I sat at the bar and a few minutes later a gorgeous blonde sat next to the guy next to me (he was a regular of hers). For the most part the day shift has the same dancers before and I didn't remember seeing this dancer before. She had gorgeous looking tits and an amazing body. I was hoping I'd be able to get some dances from her but I figured she'd be with her regular the whole time. A while later she went on stage so I went to get a closer look. Her ass and tattoos looked familiar, they looked like a blonde dancer o had seen on one other visit several months ago. The ass looked the same but the dancer back then had pretty small tits and this dancers were definitely a lot bigger so I though she must be a different dancer. Her tits were very perky, as I sat at the stage (I was the only one at first) she got naked and shoved her tits in my face. Her skin was so soft and her tits felt firm. Her ass looked incredible and I loved her tattoos. She was a solid 10 and had DS potential depending on how her dances were and whether or not she does extras. I told her I'd love some dances from her when she got off stage. Her regular was still at the club (and she was sitting. With him before she went on stage) so I was nervous she wouldn't come up to me if she was still with her regular. But she came up to me right when she was done and we went back for dances. All I kept thinking as we walked to the back was how much I couldn't wait to fondle and squeeze her gorgeous tits, they were so perky. The first dance started and as she got on top of me and took her top of she said that she had just gotten her tits done and they were still a little swollen and very sensitive, so if I got the urge to squeeze them to squeeze her ass instead. Well this explained why she looked familiar, this was definitely the same dancer from a few months previously, she had the same name once I thought about it. I just didn't realize her tits were fake (normally it's easy to tell) so I just thought it was someone different. And the funny thing is when I got dances from this girl the first time I couldn't help but think how much hotter she would have been with bigger tits. I was definitely disappointed I couldn't squeeze her beautiful fake tits. I asked her if I could at least touch them if I didn't squeeze but she said not. I tried a couple times and both times she moved my hands out of the way. Normally I would think her tits being new might just be an excuse she was using so I wouldn't touch them but when I had gotten dances from her a few months earlier pre boob job she had no issues with me touching her real tits then. I didn't get more than a couple dances after that. I don't have much interest if I don't have access to a dancers tits not matter how hot she is and how good the rest of her body is. Plus I knew that my lap dance queen would be coming to see me soon so I didn't need to seek any extras (although she probably would have been able to make me LDK). I guess I'll just have to wait a few weeks, hopefully the swelling goes down by then and they aren't so sensitive.

2 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Everybody has their own definition of a DS. But fake tits are always an immediate deal breaker for me. Even if she's an 18 yo redhead.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    I used to be a natural boobs only guy too, but some breast enhancements do look good. The dancer that is quickly becoming my new CF has enhanced boobs, and are very nice, look natural and are just right for her shape. She has a beautiful face and an great body....and carries a conversation better than any dancer I've ever met. Only issue is that she is VERY popular, so it is not easy to get time with her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion