tuscl

Thank God it's Good Friday!

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Who's hitting the club on this holiday?

Remember Jesus died for you, and he even died for SJG, that heartless non-believing, middle of the night rapist.

I would think that the clubs will be hopping today, and girls will want to make a good pay day before a slow weekend.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Not today. Sausage will not be on the menu of many Catholic dancers. :) I went yesterday and I'll go tomorrow.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    I was told no meat on Friday, so I didn't think you'd be posting today.

I went on Wednesday, so sitting today out. Have fun.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'm waiting until after the triduum - maybe Monday - sort of like a second cumming?
  • K
    9 years ago
    Visiting two fine ladies at two different clubs today. I want to be sure my sins are worth dying for.
  • Dur_Flush
    9 years ago
    Currently fasting until next weekend
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Jesus didn't die for me, I killed him.

And I have been to the San Jose Pink Poodle ( nude no alcohol ) on a Good Friday. It was dead, but a good experience.

SJG
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ You've co firmed what everyone has thought about you. Good job, now go fuck some girl in her sleep that you've lured into your motor home while you got gravy breath.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    The Penthouse Club here had numerous ladies of all types working this Friday. I stopped in at shift change and enjoyed feasting.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The ones who killed Jesus were and are Christians. They killed him then, they kill him now, everytime they say, "I am a Christian."

Martin Luther said that the Pope is the anti-Christ. He was half right. Christianity and Christians are the anti-Christ.

Peter denied Christ 3 times before sunrise. Christians have been denying him ever since.

Christians means basically "Christ groopies", as first used in Antioch.

Best just to let my lions eat them.

And Meat72, you don't need to confirm to me anything about yourself, it is all just right out there already.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion