tuscl

This is how good an 18 year old pussy is .....

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I've had sex with DS III a half dozen times now, and I've only gotten a blow job twice. Those are the only times I've asked for it. And I've never cum in her mouth. I've never wanted to. I've titty fucked her once and while I worshipfully devour her tender young titties, I'm not insanely lustful to fuck her chest.

She will do anything for me. Her ass has been offered. Everything has been offered. But her pussy is soooo inviting that being inside there adds two inches to the length of my dick. I wasn't as hard the night I lost my virginity as I am inside her, it feels like absolutely perfect receptacle. The perfect combination of tightness, lubrication, friction, warmth, and femininity. I worship her vagina even when I'm not high. So far have been incapable of having an orgasm anywhere else. Perhaps the first time that she has her period. That might be the only thing that could keep me out of her pussy. Maybe.

Does anybody else share my view that there is no better orgasm than a bareback vaginal orgasm?

Has anyone else experienced an 18 year old pussy in their old age? If not, do you want to try it?

And no I'm not in love with this one. My stripper love really is and probably always be limited to the DS. But DS III truly is a dream cum true. Her potential is almost without limit. I pray she doesn't fuck it up with SS.

3 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Just 19 year old - am I still worthy?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I agree that the best orgasms are the ones you describe. Followed closely by a well trained mouth and throat. Key being "well trained." There's just something about a girl who *likes* having her head controlled.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Hey, it really is true!

I was just with Millionaire Bruce Wayne in his mansion. The phone range and then he had his butler show me out. But I did turn to look and I saw Bruce sliding down a pole.

And then a few minutes later as I was walking the long road home, I heard this loud roar. And yes there it was, JohnSmith69 blasting along at 90mph in the Monger Mobile, and with his high end radar detector running, and with a redheaded buxom Dream Stripper in the seat next to him, and a thick cloud of marijuana smoke left in his wake.

And kudos to Rockstar666 for the original insight.

SJG

Listening to Music, Yale
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_yOVARO…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion