tuscl

My first day shift visit

Kimi
Illinois
Wednesday, March 23, 2016 12:28 PM
I don't think this will be enough for an article, but too much for a review. Anyway, I've always gone to clubs at night. Earliest was probably 7-8pm, any night of the week. I've been at a club plenty of times where it's dead. 3-4 customers in a large club. Once or twice I was the only one there. I was expecting something similar on a Friday afternoon. Around 1-3pm. First club was Allure, outside of Chicago. It's fairly new. That place was absolutely dead. Very few girls, and fewer customers. A dancer I didn't really like sat with me and talked for a while. I left deciding there was nothing there for me. I was ready to write off my first day shift experience as a loss and found exactly what I was expecting - disappointment. Two blocks down is Scores. It's an older club, but nice. I've been here a few times and it's very PG as far as strip clubs go. But it was on the way home so why not. I walked in and felt more like a Friday night. There were quite a few people there, a couple of groups, and a lot of girls. Suprise number 1. I sat down and after a bit got approached by a hot blond who would be one of the hotter girls on a Saturday night. I thought day shift girls were less attractive. Suprise number 2 We talked and then went back for a dance. Very high mileage for this place and since I knew there would be no ITC fun, I asked about OTC. She quoted a price. Suprise number 3. Long story short, I'm going to the club this week. And it'll be right after lunch.

15 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I sat down and after a bit got approached by a hot blond who would be one of the hotter girls on a Saturday night. I thought day shift girls were less attractive. Suprise number 2" Yes, I think that's the rule rather than the exception. My experience is: - Often, the difference between dayshift and nightshift is that taken AS A GROUP, the nightshift girls will be hotter. But, very often, the top few hottest dayshift girls may be as hot as, or even totally outshine, the top few hottest nightshift girls. MOST mid-range to high-end clubs I go to are like this. - Some clubs have dayshifts that are just fugly, and the rule above doesn't hold -- even the hottest girl on dayshift might not be able to be hired on a nightshift at all. But this is less common than you'd think.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I always laugh at those that turn their noses up at daytime clubbing. The jokes on them.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Unless you are totally into just black girls, day shift at Follies has better looking dancers than night shift. I am totally a day shift guy when I am at home. If I am traveling then it comes down to night shift at the strip club or TV in my hotel room. I opt for the strip club. :)
  • Kimi
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat...I'll be planning my trip to Atlanta so that I have at least one off day during the week and can visit Follies.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I agree Subra-Allow me tell you another benefit to dayshift it is not as hardcore and if you want to score extras there aren't as many bouncers on days, so the girls are a little bit freer than they would be at night, as they don't feel like somebody's watching their every move. Another thing if you go dayshift regularly, the $300-$400 that you spend will be coveted by every girl in the place that will be the equivalent of $1000. or more, so its not unusual to end up with a table of hotties trying to be sure that you have fun. Last but not least the dayshift girls are generally not druggies they might smoke a little weed so you wont end up with a bunch of desperate dancers needing I fix.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I love day shift, if it's at the right club. In fact, I'm on my way to a late day shift now.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    A lot of older vets here swear by dayshifting at clubs. Their main reason is higher mileage, and also many say they get better ITC pricing versus coming back at night. A lot of guys also say they don't see much of a drop in girl quality as well. I would like to make the switch, but unfortunately the majority of my meetings occur during daytime hours so it's hard for me to get away during the day. Right now I continue to strictly be a Friday and Saturday night clubber, which probably has more downfalls than advantages.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… I would like to make the switch, but unfortunately the majority of my meetings occur during daytime hours so it's hard for me to get away during the day …” Dayshift usually lasts till 7 or 8 pm in most clubs; so it’s not as if one has to be there at 1 or 2 pm – and often times one may see more dancers post 4 pm than b/f 4 pm (depending on the club).
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Actually – just as there are PLs that prefer the more laidback dayshift; there may also be dancers that have the choice of day or night shifts and still opt for dayshift for various reasons (more laidback; prefers to be at home in the eves w/ kids or S.O.; etc). One could make the argument that dayshift custies are there to spend $$$ more so than nightshift custies which may be there more for the party ambiance and to hangout.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just like nightshift custies are more of the party-type; so are often the nightshift dancers whereas I and perhaps others prefer more professional dancers that make it about the custy and not the party – often times dayshift dancers are there to make their $$$ and not party and will thus tend to pay more/better attention to the custies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Less and less I am enjoying the nightshift SC visits (I’m 46 y/o). I don’t go to the SC for the “vibe” nor for the “party”; although there is nothing wrong w/ that and in the past I often enjoyed the party-vibe. For me these days most of the time my SC vistis are just about the dancers and my interactions w/ them and I often get much better interaction and QoS on dayshift from the dancers – dayshift dancers tend to focus more on the custies whereas at night it’s more of a party – also there being less custies also often means better QoS from the dancers. Dayshift dancers will often go more out of their way to treat you well whereas nightshift dancers can be more aloof or just in super-hustle mode where one often gets crappy service – and nightshift dancers may often be the younger less experienced dancers that give less of a damn about showing you a good time and are cocky and think you should pay them just b/c they are hot.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Welcome to the joy of Dayshift. Regarding hotness, I think someone nailed it where the "average" hotness of night shift dancers is higher, there are some real gems on dayshift at any decent club with a real dayshift (as opposed to just one or two busted dancers and no customers). Some dancers do make more during the day, because as Papi noted, day guys are often there to spend more than night guys. Night shift involves approaching a lot of guys and finding the money, dayshift often involves a slower hustle. But it also seems like night shift has a higher celing, especially for non-extras girls.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Dayshift in most clubs is far more of a regulars-driven business, imo. Nightshift is always full of sc transients -- college guys indulging their boyish curiosity, tourists on a bender, guys on their twice a year boys-night-out, travelling businessmen, etc. -- mixed in with regulars, so more of the girls can have a "soak this guy then move on" business model, since she may not see that guy again anyway, and there's always new blood. Dayshift girls in most clubs invest more in their customers to turn them to regulars, and more in their regulars, imo. Not all of them, you still have your strippers who specialize in soaking guys and moving on, there's just relatively fewer of them. There are several clubs where, when a night shiftgirl does a dayshift for some reason, not hard to tell she's a nightshift girl.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Day shift in small clubs is almost always better in not having to hunt for a seat. I hate that at night. If there are lots of empty seats at night, the club has other problems. I've enjoyed strip club visits to several clubs when it was a slow night for the club. Unfortunately, I'm working so much, I don't have the luxury of choosing too many slow times unless I'm on vacation and no one set any other agenda for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If you got that excited about a Chicago club, you'd probably LDK the moment you walk into Follies on a day shift.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion