tuscl

Blocked

Timex345
Illinois
Have you ever been blocked by a manager or had a VIP Interrupted by a manager because you suspect
he has something going on with the girl you are visiting with? I have. I left because it wasn't worth the drama.

6 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah fuck that shit.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    I admire your self control.

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I once had the opposite. My ATF was expecting me but when I arrived she was doing a gig in the Champagne Room. She came out and told me that she didn't know how long she would be but offered me $40 to get some dances while I waited. I told her that I would rather just wait for her.

A short time later a guy in a suit comes over to my table with a dancer in tow. He shakes my hand and introduces himself as Eric, the manager and the dancer was Kitten, who I actually knew and had gotten good dances from. Eric tells me that my ATF has bought me dances with Kitten and to just take her back there and enjoy it.

I found out a few months later that Eric and Kitten were secretly married. Those were the days. :)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've been interrupted but not for the reasons you mentioned. Usually for having too much fun. Bastards.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Never blocked
    Never band
    I'm the most boring guy
    In the land
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Had the house mother partially open the curtain on us once. She did not look in just said loudly the rules are now that the curtains could not be all the way closed. It really put a damper on us and this girl is a 9+ body and face and a 10+ attitude. If she liked you she would wear you out. I went back to the club a week later and she had left. Another dancer told me because of the new rules the club had raised the dancer fees because the back rooms were no longer busy so she was moving to FL, that she had planned on moving anyway and had a job already lined up. It was in a Providence club shortly after Cheaters got busted for having and underage girl dancing and proposition a cop so LE was clamping down hard on all clubs. I think they have yet to recover. The last time I was in this club they had fastened the curtains to prevent them from completely closing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion