tuscl

Ministering to Uber drivers

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Last night on the way to the club Im talking to my uber driver about strippers. It's a long drive in traffic so I tell him a bunch of the stories. DS I, II, and III. Trips, the blow job queen, free girl, video girl, I think it's fair to say he's never heard anything like it. At stop lights I show him pics of the girls I just told him about.

So the cool thing is he's into strippers too but is constrained by the wife and lack of funds. But he tells me what he and other PL uber drivers do for cheap thrills. Around closing time they hang out near the strip clubs. That way they get drunk strippers to drive home. He says he drives at least one stripper most nights, and sometimes several on weekends.

I gave him a few pointers on how to score an OTC date. Not sure if he can find the funds to make it happen though.

It was a PL bonding moment strengthened by Mary Jane. Does anybody else share their stripping exploits as a way of encouraging other PLs

18 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    "constrained by the wife"

Bruh needs to read The System. This problem is addressed in Chapter 1

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I have a feeling an Uber driver could occasionally swing "free" OTC with drunk strippers after their shift in exchange for a free ride and some weed.

I mean, I wouldn't lead with that offer. The goal is to work the civilian path.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Trailer for the John Smith movie. Coming soon to a theater near you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4ReVEe…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    lol...Better Call John would be interesting
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I agree with Rech 150% When DO you have time to be a lawyer?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Preach on Reverend John
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I work during the day, and play at night. A little exhausting but with the help of weed I usually get a good night's sleep.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    but what about overnight work you have to look at. Don't you have to sometimes take work home with you?
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    He's probably a partner in a law firm by now and no longer has to work 80 hour weeks. The 25 year old kids fresh out of law school do a lot of the grunt work for the partners. Just a guess. Or, he could be an in house lawyer for a corporation.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I was gonna say, that's what paralegals are for. Evidently he has no hot ones, or we would have heard about it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Don't worry about me guys. I've got it under control.

And I have an exceptionally hot paralegal. I asked about trying to fuck her a few months back. You guys strongly advised me to stay away from her and I followed your advice.
  • mmdv26
    9 years ago
    Been away for a while, but has anyone asked John Smith, Esq. he is possibly the reincarnation of ChiTownLawyer?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    She sometimes wears really low cut tops which at the right angle show a good 75% of her ample C cups. I find an excuse to need a lot of her help on those days.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My current uber driver tried to get me to go to a shitty Scottsdale club I've never heard of. I think he gets a kick back or something. Just for that he doesn't get to see any DS pics.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I like free girl
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    On the subject of uber service:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah John, I remember you posting about a co-worker, but I can't remember if you told us she was a paralegal or that you were a lawyer at that point.
  • rell
    9 years ago
    yeah uber drivers should have a in.. my friend is a uber driver and he gets a lot of regular women and strippers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion