Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

First the penis jacket, and now this

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I may have to start watching the news

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Didn't look like tits to me. Of course, I'm spoiled by some very nice breasted strippers.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

They are tiny tits.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

That's pretty funny, along with the other pictures of the penis jacket.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Look more like eyes to me.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Don't see the big deal on it. Looks like something a "square" would wear.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I didn't find it obvious - but penis jacket was quite comical -

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement