tuscl

OT

Monday, March 14, 2016 4:30 AM
How I clean my room: •start at one corner •find something from 5 years ago and stare at it nostalgically for 10 hours •go to bed

11 comments

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I used to be like that, too. I can certainly relate. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Marijuana improves your perception of productivity.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I look at my messy room, smoke some weed with my wife and she cleans it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I guess in your case it improves your management skills;)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    This is me organizing the garage
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "find something from 5 years ago and stare at it nostalgically for 10 hours " --------------------------------------------------------- hilarious :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I can never understand - I clean my home office on Sunday and it looks the same by Tuesday. Weirdest part is I wasn't even in it on Monday?!?!?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I pick my way through stuff, throw out a lot, put it back in it's place and . . . . think about stuff.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm lazy - really lazy. The housekeeper calls each week and tells me when she's coming - and I just leave $100 on the table in the morning.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My house is always pretty clean as I have a service do that, but the music room is a mess because it needs to be a bigger room. I agree with 25's comment on perception as well!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Old stuff can have meaning. Going through it, even if you are going to toss it, is still an important exercise in re-integrating your own past. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion