tuscl

How to Return Her Cell Phone

Ch3ll
Arizona
So I went to VIP with a stripper and we had a good time. She was acting pretty wild and had been drinking a little bit. So after 5 songs its time for her to go on stage and I had asked for her number. Her acting wild still said something and then said hold my phone until I get off stage. So I do.

She does her 2 song set and immediately starts dancing on this guy that was back stage side. He looked maybe in his 50s, professional, but relaxed type. So they're having a good time both standing up and dancing as if it were a dance floor. Shortly the next dancer who gets off stage joins them. And theyre having a good time. They didnt skip a beat when the songs changed. So I wait and wait and wait. I'm not sure how many songs had passed, but I wanted to get with this other dancer, but not until she had her phone back. I eventually ended up walking up to them and handing her her phone. She looked at me briefly and went back to dancing on the other stripler and custy.

I wish I could describe how this custy was, but they all truly seemed to be carefree enjoying themselves, so I figured hell just go give her her phone. What would you guys have done?

Note: I didn't get her number although her phone was unlocked, but I didnt mess with it or call/text my phone.

15 comments

• clubdude
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a mental case. I would of given the phone to a bouncer or bartender.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I would have either gave her the phone or gave it to the bartender to give back to her. Sounds like she had a bit much to drink.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I would've read thru her texts first.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I agree with Phoenix sounds like she was drunk or stoned.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    What you did seems fine. I would have given it to a staff member (waitress, bouncer, bartender) after waiting 10 minutes. Ten minutes is the most I wait anymore. IME, any amount of time over ten might as well be infinity since she's not coming back.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    That's happened once to me. I gave it to the manager. Given the middle school level politics that goes on in the club, you never really know who you can trust, but I figured the manager is my safest bet
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Yeah once it's clear she's not coming back, I'd have given it to a bouncer or waitress.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I would have called 1-900-HOT-SEXX at $2.99 a minute
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Once she sat down with someone else I give it to the manager and am done with her.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yesterday I heard the DJ announce a reward for a lost cell phone. Maybe you could have cashed in. :)
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    I thought about giving it to the waitress who had brought us our drinks during VIP and having her go over, but then I was thinking I didn't want to air her business which I feel I did by taking it to her myself anyway.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I think you handled it properly. You could have handed it to the club manager - or a trustworthy staff member -but it's best that you handed it back to the dancer.

Since the phone was unlocked - and didn't automatically lock itself - it's best to give it back to the dancer - as you never know what others will do with an unlocked phone. Some folks keep everything important to them stored on their phone - and therefore it can be like handing over a wallet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You should've put some dick pics in it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I don't hold anything for dancers anymore b/c I don't wanna be responsible for it - some dancers will leave their drink or part of their outfit as a way to mark their territory & then u r left having to look after their stuff - I now insist they take their stuff w/ them.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Civilian GF candidate left her party dress, lingerie, and high heels at my place. When I called her on the phone I got the distinct impression that this turf claiming or need for additional visit was the reason.

As I had a long running GF, I drove the stuff back to the candidate girl's house right away.

Well, suffice to say, I had gotten myself into a situation I did not know how to handle.

Also, the long running GF was always borrowing stuff like books. Concern for getting them back did motivate me to try and settle upsets with her, and thus have another date. Stupid really, and I'm not blaming the women. I'm just observing.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion