tuscl

John Smith and the Heck show only on TUSCL

Sunday, March 13, 2016 10:00 PM
Title says it all

8 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    It could be an update of the Odd Couple set in Detriot in an apartment on 8Mile Road John would be Felix a divorced lawyer and neat freak who puts boxes of tissues in every room and Heck the lovable stoner slob who leaves doobies all over the apartment.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Very funny. I do keep tissues in every room.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    John could you imagine a TV show with SJG, I bet it would be like Larry David's show, Curb Your Enthusiasm with SJG, as an even more annoying than anyone ever thought possible, Larry David talk about Oh Hell No.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    [view link] twentyfive, I don't even watch television. You seem to deal in stereotypes, so maybe you get all your information from television? SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hell SJG I wouldn't expect you to watch TV as far as I know there is no over the air signal available in your mothers basement I also know you don't visit strip clubs that doesn't stop you from posting about them. I expect you to post about TV shows you have never seen don't worry you have no stereotype, you are a monograph.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Monotype is what I think you mean, and I have never claimed to have first hand experience with something unless it is true. And about how to deal constructively with women in strip clubs, I do have much first hand experience. How many agree with me that if it had only been his mother, that Ed Kemper could actually be considered heroic? [view link] [view link] SJG
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This would be great if anyone could write a 5-10 page treatment!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    We have trolls who post enough for that, but it is just ad hominem. SJG Everything We Know About the Drug War & Addiction is Wrong [view link] [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion