tuscl

18 X 2 = paradise

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I usually avoid getting dances from two girls at once. But one of my favs and a friend recently convinced me to try it.

It was great. The two girls were heavily into each other. They kissed each other passionately and made love to each other. They finger each other, lick each other, and thoroughly enjoy one another's bodies. It was completely genuine. Periodically I would take turns pleasuring them both. My fav had an orgasm 15 min into it.

Plus both girls remembered me the whole time. Of course my fav did more for me, but her friend was very giving as well especially since it was my first time with her. They both took turns kissing me, giving me a hand job while they made out., and periodically sucking my dick. I also took turns with each one examining the other one's body and complementing her many positive features.

Oh yeah. Both girls are only 18. I am determined that they will be my first OTC threesome. They will make a fortune from me.

Usually two girl dances are a waste. I think what made this one good, besides the extras and their youth, is that they were genuinely into each other, they'd had sex with each other before, and they took care of me as well as each other.

5 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Well, I think you nailed that it's only a good idea with the right girls. They need to have chemistry.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Key words. Right girls. If it gets you off, John, by all means do it. I've done it before, it wasn't any big deal. LOL
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I've done this before. I'd do it again with the right 2 girls but wouldn't make a habit of it. As most threesomes go the guy usually gets left out somewhat.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    ^ lol. No.

In my MFF threesomes the girls usually have looked to me to run the show. This is with civvys.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    JS69 - that sounds excellent! I hope your three some is even more mind-blowing when you experience them together!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion