Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Any of you watch playboy shows?

sharkhunter

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Watching a rerun of Badass, hot naked girls doing stunts. Also like occassionally watching Money Talks and a few other shows.

I could imagine JS69 doing great getting the girls to do a money talks episode.

I saw part of The Stash. It's like sexual news. It was a rerun but I never saw it. It was amusing too. Apparently one guy got arrested for fucking a picnic table. Someone had video evidence. I guess wood splinters were a problem. haha.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Money talks, isn't that the one where supposed amateurs are fucked for cash?

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Sounds like JS69 doesn't it? yes

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I really enjoy Swing. Foursome is okay, although kind of cheesy and some of the episodes are awful. The Man is a little odd bUT there were a couple decent episodes.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement