tuscl

Love em and leave em.

Answering another thread a few days back in this fashion got me thinking. How many of you guys and gals have this philosophy? It certainly beats being the dumpee. I'd say the only ones that dumped me were the first date types, that decided I wasn't their cup of tea. That's fine by me, it lets me club to my hearts content.

37 comments

• RandomMember
    9 years ago
    Finding that perfect friend and soulmate in your permanent SO is what life is all about; strippers and SBs provide entertainment and variety.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    If one really has power, then they should not have to dump women. They should actually be able to collect them or let them go, as the person and situation indicate. Having to keep them does cause huge problems. But having to dump them is not really freedom either.

SJG

Tuning Schemes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2I1zNw2…

Tuning Demo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlp-OH0…

Audacity
    http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/Audaci…
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Not really, at least if you're referring to civvie women. Like you, a few first dates didn't work out, but those weren't, for the most part, situations that involved sex.

Strippers, on the other hand, have often fallen into the one and done category.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I belong to the 4F club. Find em, feel em, fuck em and forget them. :)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LMAO, sjg, you are so without a clue. Your posts indicate that clearly. Keep up the entertainment.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    ^^^ collecting women? I guess it's not a problem when you have a large - sound proof - basement!

When I was younger - I didn't understand the beauty of letting go. Now that I'm older, I'm much happier when a woman is honest if she's not feeling it. It seems that when one door closes - another opens - and new experiences make it worthwhile.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    vincemichaels and Cashman, do you only have sex with women you would not want to see a second time?

Don't you understand that it is the same sort of social delegitimation which keeps a guy from getting any women, which also makes him feel that if he keeps them around that he will have trouble. The one with real power is not having his hand forced.

SJG

Philip Glass, ever listen to him before? Like him?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAiv-LU8…
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I often enjoy familiarity over variety. So once I find a good thing ( club, dancer, civie, restaurant, whatever) I tend to keep going back to the same place until something happens to make it not so great anymore.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you are such a moron. I've had women for girlfriends that anyone here would die for. I choose to remain single Dickbreath, sjg, keep entertaining us with your stupidity, please.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    SJG - when I date - I don't consider the social delegitimation - I simply enjoy the woman's company. If it isn't a comfortable and enjoyable relationship - then I don't continue to see her.

I'm happy not seeing the bigger picture - unless she has big titties - then I'm happy to see the big pictures of her big tits! Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    vincemichaels and Cashman, again all I'm saying is that unless there were some sort of PL hood, then it would not be necessary to love 'em and leave 'em. You guys can laugh all you want, but you are laughing at yourselves because you don't want to admit the corner you've gotten boxed into.

SJG

Philip Glass, anyone like him?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPvTwoTt…
  • s88
    9 years ago
    Too many emotions in a combination best friend, soulmate, GF, and nymph. It will end with suicide attempts, domestic violence, and make up sex. Your relationship will be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl…
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    That's your assertion, sjg. I know better. You don't know me. You think you do. So carry on, moron. We'll continue to laugh at your idiotic rants.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    +100 Vince
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    vincemichaels, I mean it is a really simple proposition:

1. Find girl you like and engage with her.

2. Have sex with her.

3. At this point you will have a choice, as probably she will be willing to follow your lead. You can dissociate from her, cut off contact, or you can continue to see her. If one had good social standing, then there would be no reason to cut off contact. But if one is being pressed, cornered, delegitimated, then continuing to see her will only expose one to more problems, so the preference will likely be to cut off contact.

Maybe I'm talking over your head, going into areas you've never considered.

SJG

Philip Glass Akhenaten
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJfp-PFZ…
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LMAO, as if I haven't done all these things. I have great social standing, I have a big dick, which pleases all my girlfriends, bar none. So, as I've said before, and it obviously is beyond your understanding. I choose to be single. I do what I want, when I want. So. . . .
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    By referring to it as social standing I can see that I am using a term which is not precise enough. Preferring to be single is fine, but this does not mean that you have to dump a woman just because you have had sex with her.

Rather than social standing, let me call it social legitimacy. If you have that, you can collect women, or collect a woman, and there won't be any special problems. But if you don't have it, the woman you continue to affiliate with will become a serious liability.

To no have social legitimacy does not make you wrong. Being denied such is how the modern world has become. Used to be a guy could get married and have a minimum of trouble. Today, no way. So love em and leave em is how many guys go.

But to not have social legitimacy and not know that you do not have it, and to be dumping women and really believe that that is a show of strength, that is pure idiocy.

SJG
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    SJG man, you are one stubborn dude. You act like you are the smartest guy in the room all the time. Anytime somebody disagrees with you, you assume you are talking over their head.

Face reality dude. You aren't the smartest guy in the room and not everything you say is correct.

Peace.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Thanks, DaOnion. Nuff said.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I think SJG is confused. I don't cut women off. There are differences in relationships - and I can tell if a woman is going to develop into a close friend (who I will want to keep in my life) - or if she will simply be a fuck buddy. I'm old enough to make that assessment relatively quickly - and accurately.

I am not looking to marry again, so my assessment includes understanding if the woman wants more. I'm upfront - and I won't lead a woman on. I respect women too much to lead them on.

I don't have a concern for social standing as I'm secure financially and within the business world as well.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Wife and I have been on a swingers site since 1998 off and on and if you want to guarantee meeting a total douchebag who has zero social skills and is an awful lover choose the guy with the big dick. That's you Vince, insulting, childish, ignorant and a total fraud. I would call you stupid, but that would be a compliment. I see whiny bitch men like you in my law office daily. Make my living off dumbfucks ya know.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, skibum609. You belong on the stage here at one of our comedy clubs. Come to Michigan, be a man, and we'll size each other up quickly. You sound just like all the asshole attorneys I have fucked in the ass for years.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    DaOnion and vincemichaels, you two are talking non-sense, yet you don't seem to understand this.

Not wanting to be married, as that is a legal trap, is fine, as is wanting lots of sex with lots of women. But feeling a need to dump the women, that is a different matter. One would not need to do this unless there were already some manner of social marginalization, some special vulnerability, at work.

Such marginalization is part of the world we live in. But not understanding this is a form of stupidity.

One should be able to maintain relationships with their women.

SJG

Philip Glass Akhnaten
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAiv-LU8…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giJnASQY…
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    All I want to say, is you understand little. I don't defend myself against assholes.like you.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    vincemichaels, what sorts of problems occur if you start getting into a relationship with a woman?

Well, she will start to expect things and to press those expectations upon you.

So if you, like most of us, were not in someway socially marginalized, then those expectations would not be a problem.

But for most of us they are. So people blame it on the women and the nature of relationships, even though this is not really fair.

So it is important to look at what those social expectations are, where they come from, how they work, and why they are such problems. Only in doing this can we see where there is social marginalization.

SJG

Philip Glass, The Temple, live!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgPciwT9…
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LMAO, you belong on a stage with skibum. Problems you ask, the usual ones. Getting along, helping them, getting helped by them and as time wears on you get closer, if that's your end goal. I choose the single life, I have male friends, I have female friends. Obviously, moron, you just don't get it. Drop the subject, You won't win, I bet that most of us know that you are the idiot. But obviously that won't happen. I don't blame everything on women, They aren't perfect, neither am I. My girlfriends throughout the years know that I'm the type of guy they want. I treat women as they should be treated. I'm no chauvinist fool as you allege. Capische ??
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    vincemichaels, You are amusing.

When you first develop a relationship with a girl, that is when you first find yourself subjected to normative society expectations. For most of us, these will be a huge problem, and so what is likely is a negative relationship with the girl, and then getting dumped. Been there in the worst of it myself.

But just adopting a strategy of love em and leave em does not accomplish anything. It is an act of submission.

Rather, one needs to understand these expectations, and learn where they come from, and learn why they are such a problem, and then work to correct this.

It is unfair, totally unfair. But it is impossible to do anything about if one just runs from it.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Tell ya what, sjg. You are right, the world's wrong. SAVE US FROM OURSELVES. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Vincemichaels, you are not an easy guy to have a sensible conversation with.

Mainstream social expectations revolve around that axis of heterosexual coupling. When you engage in such coupling, you are subjected to the expectations.

None of us can solve anything just by running away from the situation.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Who's running. I'm here, jackass. I see the world differently, That's my right, as is everyone's Live with it, dickbreath.

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    LMAO
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Vince stop responding and maybe this will end.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Vince and rh48hr,

If you read my profile you'll see that I don't want to live as a Pathetic Looser. I want to be King Herod the Great.

I want to collect women, and surround myself with them.

That this would be seen as a negative is an indication that one is living in a condition of social marginalization. While this is not strange, being completely oblivious to it is strange. When one is so oblivious, there is nothing one can do about the problem.

SJG

Does Capitalism Drive Drug Addiction?
    http://www.democracynow.org/2015/3/11/jo…
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I agree with the content of your post, rh48hr. We'll see what happens. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Vincemichaels, Do you find that getting into relationships with women leads to trouble? If yes, then what do you see as the source of the trouble? Do you think such is immutable?

I don't see it that way.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    YAWN !
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Vincemichaels, Maybe there's not just only one way to have an ongoing relationship with one or more women. If you let them lead it, the results are predictable. But maybe there can be other ways.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion