tuscl

Alternative names for "body parts"

Had a hilarious conversation last night with a few customers about fun names for sexual body parts. I figured this was post worthy so here are some of my favorites... makes me giggle. Vertical smile, beef curtains, Penis fly trap, Fur burger.....Speed bumps, Poncho and lefty, air bags....One eyed snake, Whore thermometer, The main vein. I thought these were pretty good. Any others?

9 comments

• poledancer83
    9 years ago
    He can be a very happy man lol
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Furry beef tacos, tatas, little John....
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    My wife calls her double-Ds the "big boy toys." That's all I got.

I hadn't heard fur burger since high school athletics. That one took me back to a nice place, lol. Thanks.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Fur burger was a common name years ago, but he'll, today it's almost easier to find a unicorn than a girl who is not clean shaven.

There was a post here around October 2012 about this topic and someone listed hundreds of slang names. You can look it up if you want.

One of my favorites is chesticles. But big boy toys is good. Hadn't heard that one before.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    That also reminds me, I've heard the expression: (woman says while holding her hand horizontal about a foot above her head) "You must be at least *THIS* tall to ride."

Indicating that she's only into tall men.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I guess we're a boring married couple. We just call them titties, rock hard throbbing cock and dripping wet pussy
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Penis:

One eyed snake

Ding Dong

Pocket Rocket

Schlong

2 nuts and a woodie

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    How about that's a nice pair of pole dancers ,-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion