Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What's your favorite thing that a Stripper has said to you this week?

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Go back a month if you can't think of anything this week. For me, two things.

18 while I'm eating her pussy -"God damn, put your dick inside me now."

Last nights OTC prospect, in response to one of my questions about the services to provided -- "I have never spit, I always swallow."

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for funagain2
funagain2
•

Oh shit -- Oh shit --

Please eat me out again!

Oh shit --

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes!

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

"Wanna know what kinda people you fucking with? You fucking with a bunch of strippers, that's who you fucking with?"

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

Gave me her number Tuesday night, and indicated she would be open to OTC which would be a first for me. Now I just need to figure out how to close the deal.

Profile picture for Timex345
Timex345
•

Wanna dance?

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

"Do you want to fuck or are you just here for a quick blowjob?"

Profile picture for culvercityboy
culvercityboy
•

I don't do what you're asking for, but (girl's name) does. Want me to get her for you?

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

"I wanna take you home" stripper to me

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

ok?

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Why'd you cum inside me?

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"Why don't we make a video?"

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I won't charge you for the extras.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

"Yes"

After I asked her if she was up for the HiLiter experience in VIP. Honey knew exactly what I was talking about and came thru.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

"You wore the right pants for this!"

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

"I want to tear you apart..."

"And your friend too."

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Come with me now

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

The new blow job empress, "Gerrk, gerrk, gerrk."

That's the only way I can describe in writing the sound she made when I pushed her head all the way down while I was cumming.

After I was done, it was "God, I love it when you take control like that."

The other one was the MILF, and it wasn't words at all, just heavy breathing and a hand ruffling my hair.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I don't remember what most strippers tell me after 2 weeks and it's been 2 weeks since I last talked to one.

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

"its been 4 songs already, are you going to cum tonight[from LDs]? should I just stop now?" My answer was yes.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement