tuscl

What's your favorite thing that a Stripper has said to you this week?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, March 10, 2016 9:00 PM
Go back a month if you can't think of anything this week. For me, two things. 18 while I'm eating her pussy -"God damn, put your dick inside me now." Last nights OTC prospect, in response to one of my questions about the services to provided -- "I have never spit, I always swallow."

19 comments

• funagain2
    8 years ago
    Oh shit -- Oh shit -- Please eat me out again! Oh shit --
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yes!
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    "Wanna know what kinda people you fucking with? You fucking with a bunch of strippers, that's who you fucking with?"
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Gave me her number Tuesday night, and indicated she would be open to OTC which would be a first for me. Now I just need to figure out how to close the deal.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Wanna dance?
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    "Do you want to fuck or are you just here for a quick blowjob?"
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    I don't do what you're asking for, but (girl's name) does. Want me to get her for you?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "I wanna take you home" stripper to me
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    ok?
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Why'd you cum inside me?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Why don't we make a video?"
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    I won't charge you for the extras.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    "Yes" After I asked her if she was up for the HiLiter experience in VIP. Honey knew exactly what I was talking about and came thru.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    "You wore the right pants for this!"
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    "I want to tear you apart..." "And your friend too." [view link]
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Come with me now
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    The new blow job empress, "Gerrk, gerrk, gerrk." That's the only way I can describe in writing the sound she made when I pushed her head all the way down while I was cumming. After I was done, it was "God, I love it when you take control like that." The other one was the MILF, and it wasn't words at all, just heavy breathing and a hand ruffling my hair.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I don't remember what most strippers tell me after 2 weeks and it's been 2 weeks since I last talked to one.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    "its been 4 songs already, are you going to cum tonight[from LDs]? should I just stop now?" My answer was yes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion