tuscl

How many identical profiles do you have ?

Just curious if you guys think lesser of me for trolling myself?

6 comments

• Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    No - I don't think less of you. I'm too lazy to create another profile. I hope you don't think less of me for being so lazy!
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I have had one profile on every site that I post and think those with multiple profiles need a psychiatrist badly.
  • Juiceboxsixtynine
    9 years ago
    Hey don't hate, relate. You are mad because I fucked your mom last night.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Zero. I have this profile only.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    I only have one profile. However, I have conveyed messages from rickthevulture and ricktheshark. Recently I've encouraged rickthevulture to post his own thoughts. You should see my little bud pecking away at the keyboard. He's becoming a pro.

Which brings me to my next point. You bitches better treat rickthevulture with respect. He's a rick after all. The pecking order is lions, tigers, bears, sharks, rickdugan (the smartest hairless ape ever born), vultures, eagles andHawks, falcons, gorillas and chimps, and hairless apes. Everything else is wildebeest l.

ROAR!
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Oh, and rickthejellyfish breaks the rick mold. He's a serious asswipe. Sort of like the stupid dirtyass wannabe hipster that posts here. You know, 4got2realize he's a wildebeest.

Someday I'm going to throw that moron in a tank with the jellyfish and see who wins.

ROAR!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion