tuscl

Cocoa Beach, FL

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Heading up to Cape Canaveral on business. Sunday is probably the only night I'll be free to go SC'ing. Between Inner Room, Lido, and Cheaters, any thoughts, ideas, advice, or suggestions?

11 comments

• gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Based on reviews, I'm leaning towards Cheaters.
  • silkypants
    9 years ago
    I have only been to the Inner Room on Saturday. Always had a great time but I have not been back in a couple of years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Traditionally Lido has had d best dancers w/ IR being d best value. IR is also mostly AA on most nights
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IR is mostly white on dayshift
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I've been a few times lately and to all three yesterday during the day. This report is based on yesterday. My preferred is IR because money goes further and it's a bit seedier. Cheaters seems to be improving quite a bit (I used to avoid it but I like it now) and Lido's declining a little IMO.

LDs:
    IR. $10. Very high mileage, no privacy
    Lidos $20. Good mileage, small separate room but not much privacy
    Cheaters $20, large dark separate room without partitions but fair amount of privacy. They also run occasional specials, yesterday I got 3 dances with good grinding a drink and VIP pass for free night entry for $20.

Girls:
    girl/guy ratio is about the same at all three with Lido probably the best in that regard by a little but it also had the least customers
    IR. A lot of girls. 15% AA during day and 70% AA at night. Range from 3 - 8s.
    Lido: All white. Range 4 - 8s skewing to the high side (best percent of prettier ladies)
    Cheaters. Fewest girls. 80% white. Range 5-8

Club:
    IR Medium size. Awesome bartenders. No frills. Big variety in custies.
    Lido Small. Strange layout but well kept. Most costly of the 3
    Cheaters Small. Pool table. Comfortable. Almost exclusively blue collar crowd.

Your experience may vary. There is no cover during the day and they are all close so if you dont get a good vibe from one after 30 mins I suggest going to another.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m not too familiar w/ Lido but it seems there may be a much better lineup during the eves compared to dayshift (perhaps the same also applies to Cheaters?).

IR is sorta the opposite w/ many of the regulars preferring the dayshift.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Agreed
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    And on Sunday nights, they used to have a free buffet meal, I don't know if they still do, but the food was decent.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Inner room, that is.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Thanks, guys. Finished with the clubs and on my wayy to hotel. Reviews to follow
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Thanks for getting back to us - looking forward to reading your reviews and your take on the area's clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion