tuscl

Spring Break Destinations

nemesisk7
Putero
Acapulco , Cancun , Rio de janeiro ? Discuss

18 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Acapulco. Go for the beaches. Stay for the headless bodies.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I've never been on a spring break trip - no experience to draw from. However - I'd prefer traveling to Florida - as I'm guessing drunk American college students can be easy targets in Mexico and Brazil -
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    South Beach.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've never been on spring break either.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Never been on spring break either. I have been to South Beach (Miami) though so I vote for that.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    My only Spring Break trip was to Florida. I rode with friends to Gainsville (good weed on campus), hitchhiked to Ft Lauderdale (cops kicked me off the beach at nite) then hitched agai to Key Largo. Fun trip made lots of friends, got to dive the coral reefs, chase beautiful (and willing) coeds and learned that not all people are jerks, but a few really tip the scales toward assholes.

But that was in '72, I'm guessing things may have changed a little since then.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I've never understood the exodus of people to warm weather in March. I live in one of the worst weather states in the country and I love March. (especially late March). 50's and 60's is perfect weather. I go south in January & February. I love spring in the Midwest.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    East St. Louis
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Acapulco sucks. Rio is far and you need a visa. Cancun is nice, close and cheap.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Fort Lauderdale killed spring break in South Florida now all the spring breakers head to Panama City Beach in the Panhandle on the Gulf of Mexico
    To Motor spring break refers to the break between semesters it is usually in March or April two weeks between semesters time enough to go and have some fun
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    Ah, spring break! About 15 years a went to FLA panhandle during spring break. My buddy did not want to rent to college kids so we went down to do some work on his condo. 3rd floor overlooking the beach. My buddy was gone a lot during the day, so I came up with a system and it was easy pickings. Spot a target that was alone, strike up a conversation from the balcony, make a big show of pouring a big Jack Daniel's drink.

Can i have one?
    Sure come on up.

Ended up nailing several of them.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    "East St. Louis"

That sounds more like a gang zone, not a spring break destination.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It's gonna be mid 70's all this week in Atlanta. Why would I want to go anywhere else.
  • rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    I usually migrate to Florida for the whole winter. That's the ticket! Squawk!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Cancun....or anywhere in Baja
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    What I have always wanted to do was to go to Florida to catch a few spring training games - then after a day at the ballpark - enjoy a few strip clubs at night. Spend a few mornings on the beach too. Make a week of it - then head back up north.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No spring break for me. I don't even think that way.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Miami/South-Beach is a pretty good scene but it’s not exactly thee Spring-Break destination as Ft Lauderdale was back in the day (or Daytona Beach or Panama City after that).

But still; Spring-Break is mostly for young people in their late teens and early-20s – most of us PLs would be out of place in that scene.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion