tuscl

Why would a dancer get a tattoo on her taint?

Anyone who reads my reviews knows I travel and review clubs in cities I visit.
I was in a club quite a while back and while I reviewed the club I did not mention this particular dancers as she was not to my taste.
I was reminded of her as I saw a picture of a girl with extensive tattoos in her crotch.
This dancer got naked on stage after another girl that a couple dozen piercings on her labia and clit... scary
This tattooed girl got naked on stage early in her routine and had tats on various places on her body. The ones that looked like they must have hurt the most were inside her thong! She had a tattoo that started just at the edge of her thong and continued down onto her labia. When she spread her legs you could see her inner labia was also tattooed! Then she got on all four and spread her ass and her taint(skin between that ain't pussy and ain't asshole) was tattooed as well as her crinkled rosebud tatted into a flower. (low stage so things got up close and personal)
I remember thinking "I have never been that drunk" .
Have Y'all seen this?
Ever ask her Why? I frankly do not understand the attraction of tattoos. Maybe it's an age thing!
I never have since to many tats is a turn off for me consequently I have not been close enough anyone to ask.

17 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^keep thinking I have never been that drunk, that sounds gross as hell. Hell drunk out of my mind still sounds too fucked up for me.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Tattoos on your genitals? Taint a good idea.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I find most tattoos not on the face, ass, or tits to be attractive.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    'Cuz tattoos are hawt. I like tats on a chick. It shows that she has an edge and pain tolerance.

The only problem is it alienates old ultraconservative white guys - and you guys have ALL THE MONEY! Ha ha! Just kidding. (Not kidding about the $$ part, since you guys do have most of it).

I'm guessing she knows it hurts her earnings potential but DGAF.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago

It turns of this old utraconservative short stocky bald man.

But at least Marisa Tomei finds my type attractice.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I have seen it on the Internet - but not in person.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nasty. She' wouldn't get any of my $.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    I haven't seen it myself, but multiple dancers have told me the latest tattoo craze in these parts is "around the asshole."

One girl asked me what I thought of the idea. My answer: "painful and unattractive."

Now jeweled butt plugs on the other hand...
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    ALL tats are meant to be seen. She want you to see her taint zone.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I find girls with good tattoos to be very sexy. I'm an old white guy - and good ink can make a sexy girl look even hotter. I know that I'm in the minority - and I know my looks don't attract edgy inked women. However, when getting tattoos and piercings in certain body areas - there can be a danger of infection as certain areas are very difficult to keep clean as they heal from the trauma of the tattoo.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->" I frankly do not understand the attraction of tattoos. Maybe it's an age thing!"

It's definitely not an age thing. Otherwise, all of us would have gotten tattoos when we were young, then hated them when we were older. I'm willing to guess those of us who are unattracted to tattoos now, have always been so.

It is less an age thing than a class thing. People raised in an upper middle class or higher household, who have gone to college, etc., will have been less likely to have been exposed to tattoos growing up other than tv (where the people who have tats will typically be inmates, strippers, gang members, prosititutes, etc.). To that person, they're a symbol of the lower classes, less-educated, less-successful, and ruining the beauty of the human body. To someone in a lower class or middle class household, they'll be more likely to have been exposed to tattoos in more positive role models (family members, older kids in the same school, etc.) and are more likely to view them as acts of rebellion, rites of passage, and most especially, a form of art and self-expression.

Obviously, not every poor uneducated person gets a tattoo, and not every wealthy rich person is tattoo-less... just big broad trends.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Subra it is a big thing with sailors and marine corps men and special forces alway has been.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    25-- yep, the military in general, especially the enlisted ranks, tend to be more likely to have tattoos. Many times in these groups, there's a bonding aspects. When I went to high school, the only boys who had tattoos were a few clusters of friends on the wrestling team and football team. The military, like some other groups such as strippers or gang members, tend to do tattoos. I think you've made my point for me, though? Are sailors more likely to come from wealthy high-educated families, or are enlisted ranks in the military more skewed to less-economically-advantaged lower-educated groups?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Subra I wasn't disagreeing I was just pointing out that it is very often a code or bonding thing. Don't really know the economics of it I believe it to be more common than it used to be.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Taint and pussy tattoos? Drugs can be a bad thing.
  • rickthevulture
    9 years ago
    I suspect that female hairless apes that get tattoos on their taint are more like my to enjoy some delightful mouth-to-cloaca action on a certain vulture. That's the ticket!

Squawk!

Tired traveler, where was this girl? Maybe I'll fly up and get her to drink some vulture jizz. I'll also eat some really good carrion on the way. Makes my jizz extra specially flavored. Or so the female vultures say. That's the ticket!

Squawk!
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Not so much age but generational.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion