• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    So true
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    SW strippers suck!
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    So true, and I stopped going there after seeing all the negativity and out right hate for the customers. If the dancers at the clubs I went to acted like the strippers(note how I do not even respect them enough to call them dancers) from SW then the places would close down due to not having enough patrons. Its one thing to have a bad day but the bitter anger from SW makes you have to ask why these strippers are still working at a strip club.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Words of wisdom
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Ha I'm a SW girl and I win, always.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ :)

SJG
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^You're also a TUSCL girl
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Yeah but SW is like a second home to me... This is just where I go for fun. Lol
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Actually, no, Tiffany's is my second home. Also a few restaurants have my heart. I have a lot of homes apparently.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "NinaBambina, proving the SW stereotypes are true since 2013!"
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Those are simple - but very pointed words describing the sw view of customers. I think SW is intended to empower the dancers - and yet it seems to inspire anti-customer rhetoric
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    True dat.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Truer words have never been written.

It fits some of the SW girls to a tee

• NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    "NinaBambina, proving the SW stereotypes are true since 2013!"

Shailynn, how so? The list is titled '3 Ways to Fail at Life' and has three points that do not apply to me at all. So expand, please. Otherwise I fail to see your logic.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    A little overly simplistic. There are at least 2 types of dancers observed in numbers on SW.

1. career hustlers who are pros
    2. dancers suffering some difficulty coping emotionally, personally, or professionally with some aspect of job, relationships, family, life, money, personal break-down, or some else and are in need of a rampart.

With that said, some of the SW pinks do fit that mold in the linked image. (e.g., blaming extras girls or whatever else, blaming/hating on customers). The problem is one can't change anyone else, one can only change oneself. Some over there do roll with the punches, act with class, and make lemonade when life gives them lemons or life deals them a shit hand.

(meditates)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Shailynn, how so? The list is titled '3 Ways to Fail at Life' and has three points that do not apply to me at all. So expand, please. Otherwise I fail to see your logic."

Have you read some of my comments? I'm not sure Im the one that's giving out the most logic here.

I was referring to you statement: "I'm a SW girl and I win, always." Not having anything to do with the 3 ways failing at life.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Oh OK you were just talking out your ass. I thought you were trying to be serious. Carry on.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Nah, as I don't know you personally it appears you have your head on straight, or at least talk the talk. Again I have no reason to prove or disprove anything you say.

Your comment that I was referring to seemed to match up to what appears to be a trend over at SW with most of the contributors, which is "me first, customers 2nd." I do not read the boards over there I just read what people say over hear, or glance at an occasional link someone posts here.

It makes sense though, everyone over there is bashing customers and everyone over here is bashing strippers. There is no happy medium!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    As far as SW is concerned, Nina seems to be an island of sensibility surrounded by a sea of stripper stupidity.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    "Your comment that I was referring to seemed to match up to what appears to be a trend over at SW with most of the contributors, which is "me first, customers 2nd." I do not read the boards over there I just read what people say over hear, or glance at an occasional link someone posts here."

What?(????) The comment you're referring to was when I said "I'm a SW girl and I win, always." That comment didn't even mention customers whatsoever, it was a general statement, so how on earth you twisted it into an anti-customer remark is beyond me...
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Oh this is getting juicy now. Keep going!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Oh OK you were just talking out your ass. I thought you were trying to be serious. Carry on."

You need to take that into account...
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Well you did make that statement and then proceed to keep going and trying to use logic to misrepresent what I said and take my words out of context. But you're not serious, so it's cool.

I'm still prevailing rather than failing.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    That's good - I wish all strippers would succeed as long as they put some effort into their jobs and somewhat respect their customers.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Now this is not directed at anyone in particular but I had a thought it went like this. Arrogance and stupidity seem to go hand in hand.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Hey, I take offense to that.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Glad to offend ;)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Well, good thing I'm neither arrogant nor stupid.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ah there's a little arrogance in some of your comments.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Good that I gave y'all something to think about ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Anybody that reads SW is just a glutton for punishment. Once was enough for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion