Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why SW girls fail.......

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (31)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

So true

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

SW strippers suck!

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

So true, and I stopped going there after seeing all the negativity and out right hate for the customers. If the dancers at the clubs I went to acted like the strippers(note how I do not even respect them enough to call them dancers) from SW then the places would close down due to not having enough patrons. Its one thing to have a bad day but the bitter anger from SW makes you have to ask why these strippers are still working at a strip club.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Words of wisdom

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Ha I'm a SW girl and I win, always.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^ :)

SJG

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^You're also a TUSCL girl

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Yeah but SW is like a second home to me... This is just where I go for fun. Lol

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Actually, no, Tiffany's is my second home. Also a few restaurants have my heart. I have a lot of homes apparently.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"NinaBambina, proving the SW stereotypes are true since 2013!"

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Those are simple - but very pointed words describing the sw view of customers. I think SW is intended to empower the dancers - and yet it seems to inspire anti-customer rhetoric

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

True dat.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Truer words have never been written.

It fits some of the SW girls to a tee

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"NinaBambina, proving the SW stereotypes are true since 2013!"

Shailynn, how so? The list is titled '3 Ways to Fail at Life' and has three points that do not apply to me at all. So expand, please. Otherwise I fail to see your logic.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

A little overly simplistic. There are at least 2 types of dancers observed in numbers on SW.

  1. career hustlers who are pros
  2. dancers suffering some difficulty coping emotionally, personally, or professionally with some aspect of job, relationships, family, life, money, personal break-down, or some else and are in need of a rampart.

With that said, some of the SW pinks do fit that mold in the linked image. (e.g., blaming extras girls or whatever else, blaming/hating on customers). The problem is one can't change anyone else, one can only change oneself. Some over there do roll with the punches, act with class, and make lemonade when life gives them lemons or life deals them a shit hand.

(meditates)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Shailynn, how so? The list is titled '3 Ways to Fail at Life' and has three points that do not apply to me at all. So expand, please. Otherwise I fail to see your logic."

Have you read some of my comments? I'm not sure Im the one that's giving out the most logic here.

I was referring to you statement: "I'm a SW girl and I win, always." Not having anything to do with the 3 ways failing at life.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Oh OK you were just talking out your ass. I thought you were trying to be serious. Carry on.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Nah, as I don't know you personally it appears you have your head on straight, or at least talk the talk. Again I have no reason to prove or disprove anything you say.

Your comment that I was referring to seemed to match up to what appears to be a trend over at SW with most of the contributors, which is "me first, customers 2nd." I do not read the boards over there I just read what people say over hear, or glance at an occasional link someone posts here.

It makes sense though, everyone over there is bashing customers and everyone over here is bashing strippers. There is no happy medium!

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

As far as SW is concerned, Nina seems to be an island of sensibility surrounded by a sea of stripper stupidity.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"Your comment that I was referring to seemed to match up to what appears to be a trend over at SW with most of the contributors, which is "me first, customers 2nd." I do not read the boards over there I just read what people say over hear, or glance at an occasional link someone posts here."

What?(????) The comment you're referring to was when I said "I'm a SW girl and I win, always." That comment didn't even mention customers whatsoever, it was a general statement, so how on earth you twisted it into an anti-customer remark is beyond me...

S
Supremeruler
•

Oh this is getting juicy now. Keep going!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Oh OK you were just talking out your ass. I thought you were trying to be serious. Carry on."

You need to take that into account...

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Well you did make that statement and then proceed to keep going and trying to use logic to misrepresent what I said and take my words out of context. But you're not serious, so it's cool.

I'm still prevailing rather than failing.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That's good - I wish all strippers would succeed as long as they put some effort into their jobs and somewhat respect their customers.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Now this is not directed at anyone in particular but I had a thought it went like this. Arrogance and stupidity seem to go hand in hand.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Hey, I take offense to that.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Glad to offend ;)

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Well, good thing I'm neither arrogant nor stupid.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Ah there's a little arrogance in some of your comments.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Good that I gave y'all something to think about ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Anybody that reads SW is just a glutton for punishment. Once was enough for me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement