tuscl

Wish me Luck

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, February 28, 2016 9:05 AM
Tonight is my first date with a potential new DS. She's 18, and she has tremendous potential to please. But there are many unknowns at this point.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Good luck.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    See, 18 year olds are in your wheelhouse - you'll like hitting that much more than a 40ish year old. JS is to strippers under 22 as Juice is to chackin fangers
  • rowdy1
    8 years ago
    Best wishes.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Best of luck JS
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Why do you need luck? You got money. :)
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    unknowns like will her breast grow past A cups
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She's a solid B cup, bordering on a small C. Same as the former DSII
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Good luck and have fun. How much are you paying this one?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Good luck. She sounds like she has some good potential. I hope she is a great OTC provider!
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Sounds like a dinner-only date.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The only commitment is to dinner where I'm going to complete running my system. But I'm easy if she wants more.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    JS69, what's a fair $ amount for dinner-only date?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm buying dinner, that's all. I don't pay to talk.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Strippers are flakier than a civilian. I guess that's why you're asking for us to wish you luck. Good luck with her showing up :-) A stripper, meeting a PL for OTC dinner for free? What the heck is going on? Since when are strippers this nice? You make it sound so easy. Finding dream strippers left and right. Getting free sex from one and going to dinner with another. I need to step up my game and start hitting up other strippers. My CF is a dead end.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When it comes to paying the dinner bill; pay cash instead and take-out a huge wad of $20s and look at her eyes – the eyes usually don’t lie – her seeing your ($$$) package may help grease the skids :)
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    A wad of Benjamins would be even better! But still, what is the incentive for a stripper to show up in the first place? My CF wanted $800 to take her out to dinner. John's is going to show up with no incentive at all?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You guys didn't wish hard enough. She cancelled, with some very stripper like excuses. Can't say I'm surprised but certainly the little head is quite disappointed.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Good one JOHN blame us for strippers be flakey
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good luck!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Damn. I was looking forward to another JS story.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    That sucks. Unreliable and flakiness go with the territory - but it still sucks to have to deal with it.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    For crying out loud, she's 18
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    We rescheduled. She was very apologetic about it, so maybe there will be a story to tell after all.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the ass John.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Corvus, I'm going to be intimate in every possible way with every part of her vagina before I even consider an alternative orifice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion