tuscl

DS Sex Story Part 2: The Orgasms Begin

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

After some ass finger fucking, I ask her to please lay on her back. She of course complies. I pause for just a moment to fully take in the amazing picture that lies before me. I memorize her body. The beautiful face, the youthful smile, the intoxicating red hair, the ultimate breasts, the slim waist, the sweet little pink slit between her legs, and her beautiful legs. She is perfect, and suddenly I must kiss her. Kissing can be more sensual than intercourse in my view. I think that's why many strippers won't do that with use emojis though they will fuck us. They save kissing for "real" boyfriends. But this stripper kisses me. Passionately. I am acutely aware of how very much I missed her as our mouths intertwine as one.

Next I worship her breasts. They are perfect. Ideal shape, size, nipples, everything. They define breast perfection to me as they teeter on the brink between huge C cup and small D cup. They are her single best attribute after her gorgeous red hair. I spend extra time with my girls because they are of such unparalleled beauty. But slowly, tantalizingly, I start making my way down to the night's focus. It's the reasons guys are always giving her free shit. Eventually I am face to face with her sweet little pink taco.

From our first night together, she has given me her vaginal opening every time, and she allows me to completely satiate my oral fetishes on her. Nothing turns me on more than my mouth becoming one with a sweet young pussy. Nothing turns me on more than doing this for her. And I do it so well. I know her intimately. We've done this dozens and dozens of times. But she's a woman, which means she's unpredictable. The oral act that sends her into orbit one night may do nothing for her the next. Each time is a new adventure. Especially this one.

I go through the litany of options, searching for that one perfect sensation tonight that will ignite her inner freak. I fuck her pussy with my tongue, sticking it in as deeply as I can, then withdrawing it, back and forth. That gave her several orgasms months ago. But not tonight. So I lick up and down the slit at varying speeds and tempos. She's into it, but it's not gonna make her cum. So I do the alphabet, covering lots of territory. Again, it's good. She's into it, but no cigar. I haven't found tonight's key to DS sexual bliss. Yet.

I didn't get here with her by giving up easily. I love exploring her body each time to figure out what's going to do it for her tonight. The logical next step tonight is her very tiny but amazingly powerful clit. I've already been to the clit a few times tonight but now I make it the focus of my oral love. Jackpot. The clit wants me tonight. You just never know how this is going to go, but sucking her clit is what's going to get her off tonight. I go slow, I go fast, I am a vacuum cleaner, I am everything that she wants as I stimulate her clitoris with everything I've got.

Clit love goes on for ten minutes or so. My dick is rock hard and just begging to feel inside her. But I deny myself that ultimate pleasure a bit longer. She's clearly on the brink of an orgasm but this is not pushing her over the edge. So I slowly slide a couple of fingers in her pussy. She often loves this once I've got her good and worked up. But for some reason this time she doesn't want it. She gently pushes my finders to the edge and makes it clear that she doesn't want fingers deep inside her right now.

I desperately want to give this gorgeous creature her first orgasm of the night, but my repertoire seems exhausted. I guess it's time to fuck as this seems to be one of the few times that I've failed to give her an orgasm orally. As I withdraw my fingers from her vagina, one of them casually brushes by her asshole and she flinches slightly. A light suddenly goes off in my marijuana infused brain. I start rubbing my finger around the rim of her back door while intensifying the clit love with my mouth. She practically levitates off the bed. Soon I stick a finger into her asshole. I slowly slide it back and forth, in and out, while continuing to adoringly stimulate her engorged clit.

Soon she starts a different type of moaning. I know this sound. Mission accomplished John. It only takes a couple of minutes of asshole loving to get her there. The orgasm had been right there at the edge for several minutes, just begging for a little ass love to push it over the edge. I feel her orgasm in a completely new way this time. As the spasms begin, her asshole clinches around my finger. With each spasm, her little opening grabs and then releases my finger. Grab, release, grab, release, it's incredibly intense and clear. "Move your finger John." I do, and the orgasm continues to wash through her body, ending in her ass. This is the most closely and intimately that I have ever experienced and felt a woman's orgasm before.

The orgasm lasts a good 30 seconds or more. It feels like the most intense one that she's ever had with me. I love feeling her pleasure so clearly. After it fades, I slow down, intending to come up and let her reward me with kisses for my creativity. Instead, she grabs my head with her hands and firmly pushes my face back into her pussy. I lick, kiss, and suck some more, inserting my finger back in her ass A minute later, I feel her cuming again. Her ass grips and releases my finger over and over again. It's not quite as intense this time, lasting maybe 20 seconds. Again I slow down once the spasms cease, planning to receive my reward, and again she pushes my head down and my finger go back in. Damn, three times? Sure enough, after about two or three minutes of combined vaginal and anal love, she cums a third time. Not quite as long or as intense as the previous one, but still I clearly feel the spasms as her asshole grabs my finger which continues to fuck her ass throughout.

I'm prepared to go a fourth time if she wants. I'm am her sex slave, and I will do absolutely anything that she desires. But this time she does not push my head back down but instead she let's me slowly kiss all the way up her glorious body. I pause again at her breasts, but quickly move up to her mouth. With her kisses, she expresses her appreciation for the gift of my mouth and finger tonight.

My dick feels like it has never been this hard before. It has been intensely throbbing in a vain effort to reach her for a while now. But good things come to those who wait. It's time to fuck. But I've got an important choice to make. It's a choice that I've always had, but I've never been so conscious of my choices before. Ordinarily there are two orifices to choose for fucking -- the lips on her face, or the lips between her legs. Now suddenly, I am acutely aware of a third orifice to chose from.

Next up: Part 3. More Orgasms

7 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Now I gotta take a shit.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    What does DS enjoy more on her clit: tongue or vibrator?

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Bavarian, impossible to say. Mostly she just enjoys variety so both are good. We have had some great times with her vibrator. My fav was when I fucked her from behind while she used the vibrator on her clit and my dick. We are due for a repeat of that one. But I've given her lots of clit orgasms with my tongue too. Often when she's having her period.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Reminds me of my college Physiology professor discussing the body's reaction to an orgasm. He asked an upper class coed "Do you know what your asshole is doing when you are having an orgasm", She replied " He's usually playing golf".

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    That's hilarious Corvus. Nice one.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Tales of a TUSCL Egomaniac

Moussorgski/Asselin - Tableaux d'une Exposition - Organ arrangement
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0uJn2k…
    Transcription et exécution par Pierre-Yves Asselin, aux célèbres grandes orgues Rudolf von Beckerath de l'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal, Montréal, Québec, Canada. Construit de 1957 à 1960 il fut inauguré par l'organiste français André Marchal et Raymond Daveluy, le premier titulaire et à l'origine de la construction de cet orgue allemand à traction mécanique, 5 claviers, 78 jeux avec montre de trente-deux pieds complet en façade, en terre canadienne. Il est classé parmi les 10 instruments les plus prestigieux du monde pour son immense qualité sonore. Enregistrement lors du concert de juin 1985 dans le cadre du 25ème anniversaire de l'inauguration de ce prestigieux instrument et du titulaire monsieur Raymond Daveluy nommé à la même année.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    SJG, that makes more sense than anything that you've ever posted before. Thanks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion