tuscl

Finding a SC Gem

Ch3ll
Arizona
Have any of you found/stumbled/by intuition/etc. a stripper that would go the distance or allow more than what you caught glimpses of while she danced moved from customer to customer getting lap dances?

My past SC visit was just this. This stripper Id say was a 7-8 was going from guy to guy trying to get dances. She did nothing too exciting, because which each guy it was usually one dance. So I finally decided to give her a try since no others were coming by. I approached her. Did a couple floor dances and she dropped a hint by showing me the pussy so I proceeded to say let's go to VIP. And was she a good choice.

One of the clubs I go to doesn't offer FS that I'm aware of but with this one it very well could have made it there. Fingering her, her sucking my fingers after, her giving me a hand job, her rubbing my dick between her ass cheeks with her g strong on, her licking and sucking my dick, her rub ong my dick against her pussy. Had I had a rubber with me I'm almost certain it would have entered. Now until I came my pockets probably would have spoke up. Anyway.

Stories...

8 comments

• K
    9 years ago
    I think these experiences are what created most of us here. If we did not have one of these early enough we would have out grown this hobby
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agree with K
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I travel 5 states and am in a different club almost every night. We all find those clubs and when I do I stick with them I don't keep searching after I find what I want. It doesn't matter whether it's a club or a dancer. I stick with what I like. If it ain't broke stop trying to fix it !
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    Be careful. Your health is not worth a few moments of pleasure.
    Not to be rude, but how many men is she with during a shift?
    I always keep this in mind as I visit a club.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    Definitely a good trip to the club! You described why most of us keep coming back for more.

Timex345 offers important advice - as it's important to be safe - so you can keep enjoying these experiences.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I've rarely been safe in the over 20 years I've clubbed. I agree, it's an excellent idea to be safe. Oh but some of the fine women, I've fucked over and over through the years. When you walk into the VIP area with a babe, keep an eye on some of the other dancers doing there thing. I've found some real gems that way through the year. My friend, and I do mean, my friend, shadowcat hassles me about Gwen, some one we know. She's a very fine babe, and I love her pussy, it feels so good. So there, shadowcat !!!! LMAO
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    vince, vince, vince - I never hassle you over Gwen. I'm sure she is as beautiful as all of JS69's DS's. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The more one SCs I think one kinda develops a 6th PL sense of sorts.

Nowadays my PL flag meter goes on high when:

1) a dancer comes up to me trying to act all slutty saying what she’ll do to me – some are genuine and many is just a sales-pitch and they often turn out to be duds

2) I often don’t have interest in dancers that are lame on stage and won’t take anything off (in clubs where they are not stringent w.r.t. what dancers have to do)

My PL 6th-sense is often right but every now and then I’ll get dances from a dancer I’m not sure off and she’ll turn-out to surprise me in a good way w/ her “willingness and ableness”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion