Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I wonder if those are real tats

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Or just temp ones for the pic:

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I'm not sure I want to know. Grass doesn't grow on a busy street, but tats do.

Profile picture for K
K
•

I hope they are temp. They look poorly centered.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

There was a thread about tats a little while ago. It may be a generational thing, but I still don't understand why ladies get them.

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

This girl has made a bad choice in my opinion. Something about spider webs over each tit just doesn't look right. However, being the horndog that I am, I'd still fuck the ink out of her skinny ass.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I just thought the words were kinda “interesting” – they spelled “Look Inside” across the back of both her legs near her pussy – kinda ballsy/slutty and wondered if a chick would really get a tat like that.

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

How about the one on the back of a girls neck that reads, "let go of my head, I know what I'm doing"

Now that there is some good advertising. Think I'd go up to her first for that NQNS BBBJ.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

GROSS !!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think the tats are real on that first girl. Seems like a lot of work to put fake ones in that area. I know there is a porn girl with tats on her asshole - but it's a different girl. This girls asshole looks quite loose.

I think Bonnie Rotten went crazy with the ink - and her tits seem to be even bigger now. She does some very dirty scenes.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Looks like she sharted

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Looks like she sharted"

Ace comment!

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I need tasteful artistic tats. They were just two words and it was too bland to bother to read.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement