Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I lost my brains

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

A dancer sucked them right out of me

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Did she swallow?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Sometimes BJ till completing is over stimulating and it does leave one with a strange feelings.

I've never felt anything like this with FS though.

Anyway, I'm glad your girl knows how to suck.

SJG

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Was the dancer named Dyson? I've heard those models never lose suction! Just kidding!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'll see if GingerBread can do that for me tonight. I'm sure some of you will think it'd improve my posts if she could.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

She sucked your brains out through your dick? Wow. Either you started with a weirdly nonstandard anatomy, or it was really painful! ;-D

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

So it is true, our brains are in the small head. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^ yes, it must be true

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What's my name again?

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Fuck her in the mouth!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Just like JFK

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"Was the dancer named Dyson?"

Brilliant!

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Lucky Joe.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement