tuscl

High Mileage Clubs in Dallas Question

Hey everybody.

I recently moved back to Dallas from Midland/Odessa area and Wichita Falls before that, but I was in high school here like 10 years ago, and I'm looking to get back into my strip club groove. I have gotten ITC extras before, and OTC private performances (with no extras oddly enough).

What are the best high mileage clubs? I'm not expecting FS, but a lot of 2 way contact would be nice. I like clubs that have a variety of races, although I've been to white, AA, and Latina clubs.

Any recommendations? I was going through the reviews and didn't see anything to fit my specific needs.

8 comments

• l00ber
    9 years ago
    This is relevant to my interests.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Baby dolls seems to be well reviewed. I'm guessing better mileage on day shift but hotter dances at night.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I'm rusty on my Dallas clubs, but in the past, the blob clubs tended to be higher mileage but suffered a little on girl quality. Day shift at baby dolls used to provide a more liberal strip club visit than the evening shift.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    blob was supposed to be "BYOB"
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I moved from Dallas 6 years ago but still sorta keep up w/ the reviews of the area.

AFAIK Dallas is not big on extras – The Fare at Cabaret Royale used to have extras but it was shut down a while back – and Cabaret Royale also had extras but it's now a different club w/ a different name and it's a Latina club and the reviews of the new club have been poor if I remember correctly.

Although extras are not the norm; IMO good 2-way contact is fairly the norm – Baby Dolls is the most popular club in Dallas and AFAIK mileage can be had on both shifts (read some of the reviews).

Buck's in Ft Worth also gets a good # of reviews and I “think” extras can be had there but not sure (read some reviews) – there is also a new Buck's Dallas but the Dallas location does not seem very good per the reviews.

XTC is a late closing Dallas club which is sorta mid-tier but seems popular but also seems to get very full particularly late at night (read the reviews).

Baby Dolls Dallas is your best bet for a good time unless you have some kind of niche taste.
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    I visit DFW several times a year. If extras take precedence over the quality of dancers, I'd say check out Fantasy Ranch in Euless/Bedford (it's listed here as FW). Predominantly black, never in great shape, occasionally Deadpool quality in faces. But it's cheap and you'll get anything you want--except attractive dancers.

Mild extras (non-FS) can be had in Spearmint Rhino Dallas, Rick's FW, Chicas Bonitas (no privacy), and any of the BYOB full nude clubs. See my reviews. Heading out there again soon, so I'm curious to see what others have to say on this matter.

DFW also has a very active MP scene. May be cheaper and more direct if you are just looking for release.
  • Phandy
    9 years ago
    Also curious on this. I'm in Dallas almost weekly for work now and wouldn't mind some alternatives from BBD. My CF is there and I do enjoy the fact that it has some very attractive girls but it's either extraordinarily expensive or just a non starter based on dancer choice on extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Baby Dolls Dallas is probably the top choice but if looking for more club variety other than BDD then Clubhouse; PT's; Silver City; The Lodge; and Buck's Wild (former Jaguars) seem to get a good # of reviews and are nice clubs but not necessarily better than BDD.

And there is also a Baby Dolls in nearby Ft Worth – this is a completely different club than Baby Dolls Dallas and the two should not be confused; BDs Ft Worth is kinda a dive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion