tuscl

Heading down to Charlotte, NC

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Saturday, February 13, 2016 7:48 PM
Heading down to Charlotte, NC for a few days. I've read the reviews but looking for a low bucks high mileage spot with extras available. Feel free to message me direct

13 comments

• chattguy123
    9 years ago
    Itll all have to be otc.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Chattguy, any recommendations where to pick up some "take out"?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Hottest dancers and best takeout would be uptown cabaret downtown. You won't find it itc except maybe in the worst dives.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    And I suppose if youre into overpaying for hot young Eastern European dancers with fake tits, you'd also like the mens club.
  • chattguy123
    9 years ago
    It depends on what you want. Ive always had great luck day shift at crazy horse and gentlemans club. Leather and lace university is easy to pull at night, but its super hit or miss.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    Impala, I probably know Charlotte as good as anyone, albeit I go mostly during the day. The hottest girls are at the Mens Club or the Uptown Cabaret. I don't recommend either for extras. There are none, or at least none for any reasonable sum of money. Take out is also very limited. My two favorites are Gentlemen's Club and Gold Club. Right now, the best chance for extras in club will be at the Gold Club. This is not Follies, but I get offered extras upstairs about every other visit. The Gentlemens Club will be all Take out, but there are definitely a few dancers there that take out would be fun. If you want a Papi Chulo Chick, I am a Nikki's fan. Again, it will probably be take out and if you can figure out the hours of Nikkis, you are a far smarter man than me. Seems to be open mid day and very late at night. I have driven by at 9 pm and it seems totally closed. The Crazy Horse to me can be ok, but I find it far more miss than hit during the day and I don't love the location or crowd at night. I am not a fan of Leather and Lace South, small and little privacy. I am not sure how the PaperDoll even stays open. It has expensive dances, very limited touching and average dancers. Don't go there. I don't know the clubs north of uptown very well, but have always been told that I am not missing much. Charlotte is not strip club nirvana, but I do have some pretty good days and have left the Gold Club with a big smile on a few recent occasions. Hope this helps.
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    Definitely avoid Paper Doll. They have someone actually watching to make sure you don't touch the girls.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    you need to go straight to Ash and hang out with Juice.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Hot chicks Gentlemen club, cheap dances Leather and Lace south and University

Those are my picks when im in Charlotte

Your closer to Greenville SC than you think...if you don't mind a 40min drive i would go str8 to Club Lust they have hot dancers, high mileage and cheap prices if you catch the special...2-4-1 comes out to $12.50 per dance ...champagne rooms $150 and up

And if you don't mind a four hour drive head to follies in Atlanta Georgia lol

In honesty Leather in Lace is my favorite in Charlotte NC....it's $5 a dance cheap with good mileage, attractive dancers and if you pull OTC it will be cheap and enjoyable at $200

The Gentleman club in Charlotte NC gives you hot chicks but a heavyweight price at $30 a pop for dances and OTC is pulled it will be $500 min but possibly higher

Good luck bruh
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shaylynn lmfao
  • chattguy123
    9 years ago
    40 mins to greenville from Charlotte? Lol. 75 mins minimum, closer to 90 mins.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Several hours tonight with the ice storm coming. Might just have to go onto BP and order some takeout.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea that ice storm hit pretty hard in Asheville NC.....ordering inn might be the best idea
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion