Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

To Hot Stuff 69

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Rech just showed up. Good joke. However, I will get even.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Well, that's pretty cryptic

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Why didn't Johnsmith69 just PM her if it was only intended for her? Lol.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Everybody gets to see Rech's porn videos again!!!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Hot Stuff I believe you. It was very funny. And I fell for it completely.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

We always knew Rech was in love with you, now we know you are in love with him.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

25,I hope you're talking about hot stuff.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

that's right John seems like she will do anything for him.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement