tuscl

Father leaves 3-year-old son home alone to visit strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know this was bad but at least he didn't take the kid with him.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    this is why Bernie Sanders cannot be president
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I think a suitable punishment is to take this douchebag out to the middle of Death Valley and abandon him there. Or maybe the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Fucking asshole.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    It's not hard to find a baby sitter, 'ya know. ;). Or show some restraint.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    What a retard - not only did he leave his kid at home, he also used the ATM at the club.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Exactly rech!
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    Too many stories like this, this is just so sad a disappointing.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Every time I see a story like this it crosses my mind that strip clubs should have inexpensive day care rooms. Not only for customers but for the dancers as well. Yeah. I know it would never fly.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    If it was a daughter he would probably be pimping her at the club as soon as he could get her a fake ID
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The power/lure of the pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Of course he should take care of his son.

But he should also not be such an idiot as to tell people he was going to a strip club. I cannot tell you how many times Sunnyvale PD has pulled me over, coming back home at 2am, from the hip hugger.

First question, "Where are you coming from?"

Well sure, guy alone in a car at that time of night. They hate the hip hugger. Well eventually they won. They got the building torn down.

Then, "How much have you had to drink?"

Well you know me, the answer to that will always be zero. But what they want is to make problems for the hip hugger customers.

I've learned. I would not be irresponsible in the care of a child. But I also do not pick up the car keys or otherwise leave home for any purpose until I've worked out various cover stories for the cops.

Some of our police like to drive up and roll down the car window and say, "What's happening?" I guess it comes from "Que pasa"

This confuses people. They don't know if the officer might be responding to a call and asking them if they know anything. They don't know if he is just trying to be friendly. So then their confusion is seen as furtiveness.

So often they say, "I don't know."

At that point the officer jams on the brakes and bails out and it's wallets and warrants.

We had many reforms under the Warren Court. But during the 1980's police figured out how to neutralize such protections.

So when a cop does that with me, I'll answer, "Officer I was just walking down to buy something at 7-11."

I'll have something figured out. It may not be the truth, but it will always be something which it is impossible for him to prove wrong.

SJG

Buddy Guy, with his Edsel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZ1cguJ…
  • s88
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat very logical, both the dancers and customers need daycare services

If you leave the kid at home, you going to jail for child endangerment, if you take the kid to the SC, you going to jail for child endangerment. 18 year prison sentence.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion