tuscl

Doncha love reviews on clubs that are closed?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, February 7, 2016 1:25 PM

9 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's ok. Some closed clubs are probably better than some of the ones that are open.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Then we set up a camera in the parking lot and see who shows up haha that would be fun
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    So did the guy get his free month VIP access or what? I don't go to clubs every month and have debated doing the same thing as well (post old reviews for old clubs every 30 days)
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I thought about buying the lifetime membership but it lessen my desire to review every couple of months. And I actually like doing that.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I don't understand why it is so hard 'update club details'
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    He only waited a year to write his review. Guess he had to think about what he wanted to say .....
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Since I will loose my job and my family if anyone finds out that I am depraved freak. When I visited the club is completely fictionalized. I have a dozen reviews waiting to publish in a random order. I wouldn't be surprised if I post a review on a closed club one day. One of the clubs was raided by the Five-O after my visit and closed a while before it reopened.
  • dudefromsd
    8 years ago
    that was the only good club in SD
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dude visited a year ago and wrote a 4 or 5 sentence review - I guess he could not afford the $5 or $6 for a one-month membership so wrote-up some bullshit just to get the free VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion