tuscl

Strippers who get FUCKED FOR MONEY and have JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS

Since someone seems to have tampered with my previous post, I will repost it-

I believe there are strippers who get FUCKED FOR MONEY while at the same time have JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS. These things seem to conflict with each other. I think that at least some of the strippers who get FUCKED FOR MONEY look at it like if they are getting PAID FOR SEX then it is not cheating but if they are FUCKED FOR FREE then they are cheating. I was looking for thoughts on this

6 comments

• ReportRL2Cops
    21 years ago
    RL needs to be brought to the attention of law enforcement. He exibits all the traits of a serial murderer/rapist. I urge everyone who reads this to send a complaint or report to the Houston police. RL needs to be removed from general society, he is criminaly insane. PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES. You report him annonomously by US mail if you want. Or you can send an email or make a phone call. If enough of us take action it will make a difference. In closing I will repeat PLEASE EVERYONE REPORT RL TO POLICE- IT WILL SAVE LIVES.

You can reort him by mail at the following address: Houston Police Department
    1200 Travis Street
    Houston TX 77002

or you can call it in: Sex Crimes Division (Adults) (713) 308-1180

Please report him asap and help save lives!
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    There is another discussion about STRIPPERS' JEALOUS BOYFRIENDS somewhere
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    what do you mean that you dont know about the jealous boyfriend?
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    this is the same as that other one
  • TopGunGlen
    21 years ago
    I have lived a long life, and I don't know what the hell you are talking about... As usual...:-)
  • RomanticLover
    21 years ago
    It works now
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion