tuscl

A Psychological Analysis of TUSCL Posters (or how much I miss Dougster)

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
What would our amateur psychologist Doug say about a thread where the OP is having a conversation with himself?

16 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    are you talking about our resident gravy eater SJG ?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Dougster did indeed seem to have some insight into people. But all he used it for was to troll. But he still was interesting. I do hope he comes back.

I wonder why it is that people like to post and post and post, because they don't agree with someone, and just keep making senseless accusations. It really is just like they are screaming at themselves in the bathroom mirror.

It seems like they are listening to the "Critical Parent Tapes", and then repeating them themselves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transactio…

SJG
  • rec0na0dcim
    9 years ago
    GJS LDear
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Doug would refer us to Dr.Phil
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Now that is one guy who has gone missing whom I do not miss at all.

SJG
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    I have been away from the board for awhile, and was beginning to wonder where the Dougster was hiding. Hope he's OK. Added spice, intelligence and fun to this diverse community.

As others have probably already noted, his profile indicates he hasn't been around since November 2015.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Vanished right around thanks giving. But his main recent alias, RicktheLion, kept posting for another two weeks.

But Dougster had been getting more and more topically narrow, before he vanished. I hope he comes back.

Outstanding Movie
    Jodie Foster (The Blood Of Others) Full Movie Rated R 1984
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh57EXcH…

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Step it up Mo'head - we need a regular, resident asshole that hasn't created his or her account in the past month.

TUSCL veterans are accepting applications from 9AM to 5PM EST, Monday through Thursday.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Most of TUSCL's regular posters, while maybe not quite qualifying as assholes, are extremely arrogant.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    OH BOY
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Thats the pot calling the kettle black
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Most of TUSCL's regular posters, while maybe not quite qualifying as assholes, are extremely arrogant.

Thanks
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Learning to deal with women in P4P venues does that to a guy. Where I live the strip clubs don't go that far, but the AMPs do.

:)

SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    OH BOY I mean OY VEY
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Go for it Motor!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion