tuscl

New look

so I'm thinking about letting my hair go natural... I was born a blonde and my hair grew darker with age settling it at a brown blonde (dirty blonde) color that's more blonde in summer and more brown in winter. I didn't like this color when I choose to let my skin get pale cause it just didn't look right with my new fair color skin. But now I'm thinking of letting myself get tan and letting my natural color come back. Here are some pics of girls with hair color like or similar to my natural to get an idea.....

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/0003965…

http://www.herinterest.com/wp-content/up…

http://haircolorideaspictures.com/image/…

so let me know what you think yay or nay?

27 comments

• Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    here is another example that's good I found:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Xk0RJQIvYVk/hqdef…
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    YAY!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Is the carpet gonna match the drapes?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Hopefully the carpet is smooth enough that it won't matter! Looks like a good look for you phoenix.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I shave the carpet so the world may never know. Though I am blessed with blonde leg hair no matter how many times I shave it :) So I'm able to go longer without shaving my legs as long as no one is touching them the world will never know they are not shaved without like touch or some real close inspection.
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    I think u would look amazing with your natural color.

hope all is well with u.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I like a dirty blonde.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^I like a dirty girl
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I love your natural hair color. DS II has similar colored hair. She's a little more blond and a little less dirty perhaps, but close.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I think your natural hair color will make the girls in the club jealous
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    It's a good color on tanner skin for sure. And also a plus it brings out the color of Hazle eyes
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Thanks for all the feed back :)

@GACA yeh it looks better on tan then pale skin. So I will be allowing my self to get tan, I tan real easy and rarely burn. It actually takes a lot of work for me to keep my pale complexion. I haven't been tan for so long its going to be weird seeing myself tan and with my natural hair color.

@flagooner haha well maybe :) I will have more of that beach southern girl look once I go tan and with my natural hair color. (It doesn't take long for me to tan and I never go to those tanning places I hate fake tans and I don't trust tanning beds.)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong with that coloring at all. :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    first off, how is it that you can "let yourself" go pale? I thought you don't get a choice. Either your pale or your not? Secondly, you hair changes color based on the season? Who are you Mystique?
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    That's my natural hair color too, and I love it. Two thumbs up!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    A pink beehive!!!! Now THAT's a look for the ages, lol.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    The natural color is pretty and will save you much time and money. As much as I love a high maintenance woman I can also appreciate a wash and go girl.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    To be perfectly honest, I don't care for any of those. Being that Asians are my thing, long, straight, silky, jet-black hair does it for me. :)

That said, any of your choices look nice.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Phoenix133: If you look like any of those 3 women you posted pics of, I don't think your hair color matters at all. Just go with what YOU like and forget advice from others.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    @Estafador: My hair is a light brown blonde naturally and in the summer the sun naturally bleaches it more blonde hence my hair is more blonde in summer cause it gets natural highlights. (you know like think about how you leave something plastic in the sun for a long time the color will fade and become lighter. My hair thus goes from darker to lighter too...best way I can think to explain it.) And also yes I let myself get pale your constantly losing dead skin and after a while will no longer have the same skin shade because of that. It takes a long time when your tan to become as pale as I am. I personally like pale skin and find it pretty and I appreciate it more cause it takes a lot of work to maintain. (lots of sunblock!) I use to be very dark tan since I tan so easily and am outside a lot. It took a few years to become the shade I am now and wont take long to get rid of it since I tan easily.

Also since your skin lightens over time since the change of skin cells (losing the old getting knew) that's why so many girls go to tanning beds year round...something I personally would never do, but to each there own.

@rockstar666 thanks :)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I didn't know either of those facts. Didn't even know about the plastic. Guess one of the many beauties of being dark skinned ALL THE TIME is I don't have to worry about none of that stuff.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like that style
  • s88
    9 years ago
    I love fair skin and black hair. Tanning never looks good on any chick. Either your are born dark (italian/south asian/latin/middle east/mixed) or you are not.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Phoenix133
    I think your natural color is very nice. That's what I think you should go back to. (Hey I loved your pics you can send more anytime LOL!)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Personally, women change their hair color and length style all the time. So I think guys are used to change. Heck, change from time to time may help your earnings and work to keep your look fresh ITC. My two cents.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Estafador - my natural hair is very dark brown, but some summers it has developed honey blonde streaks and even red streaks. Not every summer, but it has happened.

As far as your questions about complexion, I can't answer as I am naturally tan all year 'round. Obviously I get darker in the summer though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion