Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

One of the funniest lines I've read on a review

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

From a recent review of Oasis in Atlanta:

"... Visited about 2 PM on a Sunday. About 12 girls mostly white ranging from 6-8. One AAA girl. Not AA, but AAA as in she looked like a tow truck driver ..."

LOL.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Haha nice

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Shouldn't that be AATT as in tow trucker

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I love it. Hope I never have to use it, but I love it!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Shouldn't that be AATT as in tow trucker"

AAA - as in Triple A - the car service company.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

The last time I needed a tow truck driver, I got this one couple and yeah, Mrs. Tow Truck Driver looked like some of the strippers at some of the dive bars I have gone to.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Haha

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement