tuscl

San Diego or Tijuana?

chessmaster
Illinois
I speak absolutely no Spanish(except si and por favor) so how hard would it be to fuck one of them hos at hong Kong? How much would it cost? James, how's the San Diego club scene since I'm too lazy to read the reviews. Recommendations?

9 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    For TJ you'll be fine without Spanish. Bear in mind you really need a passport now, and the wait can still be retarded.

As for SD, it depends what you want. We've got some beautiful eye candy. OTC can be had, hit or miss. Danceso typically aren't great mileage, and extras ITC are rare.

Cheetahs is the best all around club. It will have 25 girls on a Tuesday night and break 100 weekend nights. Mileage is way better Tuesday afternoon vs. Tuesday night, and Tuesday night is better than Friday night.

Goldfingers might have the hottest girls, but mileage isn't great and they scan IDs.

Pacers is a fun place to see tits and drink. Not great for dances. Maybe you could fish for OTC?

There are a couple other clubs that are basically whore houses, but poor value (not cheap and tough to find a 7+).

If you want to get your dick wet for a reasonable price, go TJ. If you're okay seeing some hot girls naked and doing a little groping, SD is okay, and you might be able to swing some OTC.
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    TJ's requires no Spanish as far as our hobby is concerned.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    TJ requires no Spanish ? ? Are you kidding me? you do need it if you want GFE and the girls to trust you and go all the way
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    In think the Chargers are staying in San Diego this year. Probably London has a better chance than TJ.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You can get laid in any Mexican tourist town without any Spanish. I've traveled all over western Mexico and the only towns I needed my limited Spanish to get laid were La Paz, Hermosillo & Culiacan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There’s being tons of TJ reviews by non-Spanish speaking gringos and rarely have I read any of them complaining that they should not have gone b/c they don’t speak Spanish – I assume if you want “conversation” it will be a problem – but if you just wanna get your brains fucked you can be deaf; blind; and mute; and still accomplish that in TJ.

I have not SCed in San Diego but have not read too many positive reviews from those that visit from out of town and are used to mileage in their home-clubs – AFAIK mileage in SD clubs is very limited.

I think the going rate @ Adelitas is $60 and about $80 at Hong Kong – HK seems to be the most well-liked since it’s more like a strip-club whereas Adelitas is more like a brothel (and many say HK dancers are better looking on avg).

I would avoid any other clubs in the area other than HK and Adelitas since they seem to be rip-off tourist traps w/ not very good talent.

Read some of the Adelitas and HK reviews - there is also this website that I think it dedicated to TJ mongering:

http://www.tjamigos.com/

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    SJG's Intensive Spanish Lessons!

Grammar taught in a classroom setting by someone with formal training. But 1 on 1 conversational practice given in motel rooms by dancers hired from some of the San Gabriel Valley clubs.

SJG

Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_kez7W…
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    To nemesisk7, I am mildly retarded--as evidenced by my participation on this board. Spanish is not my first (or even fifth) language. If i can get across the checkpoint, order a cab to HK, get drinks, get a room, and "go all the way" with sweet and nasty girls from tj, this should lend a ray of hope to the rest of you. Regardless of your personal shortcomings, language needs not be a barrier between anyone and their tj mongering experience. Not looking to start an online grudge, merely stating the facts from personal experience.

Were it not for tuscl, i never would have known about tj's. Had i not made that first trip, i could have stayed the clean little choirboy. Now i'm addicted. Fuck you guys. If there is a tuscl meetup in tj, someone pm me so i don't miss out. Just need a reason to go back.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Always fun to be in bed with a girl looking up words in a translation dictionary, during the in-between times.

I kid you not. Totally true in my own experience

And Latinas are nothing of not close face to face communications.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion