Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Picture time :)

poledancer83

Narnia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Ahh Sunday morning coming through,. that going to church stuff is really working, my prayers answered again ;)

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

I was gonna go to church but decided this would be more fun :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm gonna sneak looks at these pics during this morning's seemon.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

your always welcome. yeah church vs sitting on my couch naked watching tv was a tough decision lol I need better hobbies but until then here I am lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

To Pole Dancer it definitely is more fun, now if you were the pastor that would be a church I could enjoy.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I love the way your pussy is all shy, and then changes completely when she comes out to play. :)

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

Yeah it opens up when its ready to play lol

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

I like all the dancers who post, but how did we not overwhelmingly vote Poledancer our favorite?

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

That's what im saying I show pics I tell stories I answer questions I mean damn what do I gotta do to get favorite status around here lol

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@poledancer: Visit Louisville, we'll see what we can work out. :)

(he says as he ducks and runs for cover)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

to pole dancer you got it baby anything you want just don't stop, not yet, ahhhh

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

lol im a little to far away to visit lol maybe one day

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

lol Rech this is true

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Thanks for sharing!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Poledancer, you deliver the goods again. Happy Sunday. Woo-hoo! Thanks again!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

poledancer83, you really ought to go visit george. He's one of the good guys. As I pocket the $5k note, george just slipped me. LOL

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nice pics !!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

It looks like you are open for business. :) nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Between you and anongirl I have had a constant wood this morning. :-)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement