tuscl

Hillary going to prison!

Would Bill attempt to carry on his relationship with Monica Lewinsky if his wife got locked up? Or would he be faithful?

11 comments

• Wipemydirtydugan
    9 years ago
    What would you guys do if your wife got locked up?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Would Monica Lewinsky want anything to do with him?

http://digilander.libero.it/Hero_dgl/139…

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I don't know. I've never married. Never felt there was a good enough reason to sentence myself to slavery. As far as Billie, I doubt if he'd give her a look these days. With all the world wide travel he does, he has his pick wherever he goes.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    What would I do if my wife got locked up?

Tell the DA's Office to make sure they don't let her out.

SJG
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Is this 1998? I doubt monica and bill have seen each other since my ATF was in diapers.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I love the title of this thread. May it please be so.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The fact Dick Cheney wasn't executed for Velarde Plane tells you how likely prison is for elected officials.

Remember the bankers who caused the financial crisis? They're finally paying pittanow of fines.

She's not going to jail, and she will be the President unless Bernie pulls an upset.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Wow my phone does some awful things with autocorrect
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Hillary in prison? I doubt it since this administration acts like the law doesn't apply to them.
    Top secret files on her email? Probably just her and Obama saying to cover up the Libya security screw up and blame it all on a video the locals saw. Americans got killed due to a lack of security. Hillary issued a statement "what does it matter?" She was in charge. I guess if you're not held accountable by anyone, it doesn't matter.

Get the trial over fast. We all know Obama will pardon her if they dare to put the queen on trial and convict her.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I think old Bill ran for pres. just to shout the cunt up and all the free interns he could eat!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion