tuscl

Finger Lickin' Good

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Friday, January 29, 2016 1:09 PM
It's happened to me twice now in a private dance, so I asked why. The dancer said that she licks a PL's fingers to make sure the fingers are clean and the nails are short before allowing FIV. Who'd a thunk it. Next time a dancer licks my fingers, I'll expect a treat.

8 comments

• Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    I will remember to get a good, deep scratch on my balls, taint, and ass next time i hit the club. Thats the ultimate prank. Confucious say " man with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger"
  • thaJuicelayer
    8 years ago
    Lmfao^^
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Three guys come up to a pile of dung on the road. The first guy picks some up and squeezes it between his fingers. "Sure feels like it." The second guy picks some up and sniffs. "Sure smells like it." The third picks some up and thoughtfully places it on his tongue. "Hmmm. Tastes like it too. Must be. Man, am I glad we didn't step in it!"
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I've had a few dancers lick my fingers, my arm, and stick their tongues in my ear. I heard I taste good. I've also had a few dancers bite me. You never know if a dancer might be hungry or a vampire.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ lol shark
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I don't think I've ever just licked someone's fingers randomly, I used to suck on my ex fingers to kinda tease him about head while we were in bed and playing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I thought maybe they did it to lubricate the finger - I've seen chicks lick their own fingers b/f fingering themselves.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    On TUSCL, shouldn't this topic be, Fanger Lickin' Good?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion