tuscl

Bigtallbonerboy - Here's A Waffle For You!!!!!!

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.

14 comments

• Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    You sick mother fucker!
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Bravo asshole. You actually got me good I'll admit it. ASSHOLE
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That was nasty....Yuuuuuccccccck!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    That poor girls pussy was in fine shape before Rech ran through it!
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Well you should tell your mom to keep her legs closed.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    my mom's gluten free bro, she don't make no waffles
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Lol that's fair. You are doing better at combatting my trolling
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    If I could trust you I would send a picture of my drivers license and the title to my car. (Yes I paid it off in cash). It's cool tho. If you stop calling me a retard I will probably lay off(-; it's just natural instinct. I am not juice.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You can't trust me - there's only 3 people more retarded than me on this site, that would be Juice, LDK82 and crazyjoe.

Let me give you some free advice, nobody give a flying fuck about what type of car you drive, we've had that talk here before your time. There's guys on here that blow $50K a year in strip clubs but drive a Camry. There's guys on here that make way more money than you and I ever will combined so throwing figures around just makes you look like an ass.

If you want to impress us, do some useful reviews on some clubs in your area. Contribute something other than just making fun random people on here.

There's guys that are on here that have gotten pussy you can only dream of, yeah they paid for it, but that's the way it goes here.

BTW - I can scan you the titles of my cars too, but my dick is big enough that I don't have to brag about what I own or the price.

Thank you and goodnight.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Lol but I am 27. No amount of money in this room can buy you time man? I will be purchasing a Beechcraft g58 in three years as well. I don't think anyone in this room with that kind of cash would be wasting their time here. I have a month of downtime and promised a friend I would troll for a week or so. I won't be here much longer I promise. Just enjoy the trolling i provide for as long as I can handle. I think what I am doing is an absolute waste of time, but I love to shit on people. Especially old people. It's a bad habit and I am talking to other people to come make everyone on tuscls life a living hell. I am losing too much money wasting my time here, but getting a rise out of you is priceless. Sweet dreams buttercup
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Go look up the member Farmerart if you don't think people on here have money.

You're not getting a rise out of me, you're losing actually.

Welcome back LMN
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    that's nasty
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    " I will be purchasing a Beechcraft g58 in three years as well. I don't think anyone in this room with that kind of cash would be wasting their time here."

So what's your excuse participating in a group that you ridicule people for participating in?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ good point
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion