Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If shailyn is the shit then im sewer rich.

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

That's awesome.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Crickets buddy. Go home. I've been here for over a decade.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Here you go.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

SJG

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

From the song "We be Steady Mobbin'" by Lil Wayne and whoever else. "If you the shit then I'm sewer rich, try me and I'll have your people readin' eulogies, I swear you can't fuck with me..."

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I'M THE BEST TO EVER DO IT BITCH.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ lmfao...you tell him Nina! Fuck that faggot bonerboy

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Yup. Did Missionary bring one of his friends over?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement