Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Question about avatars?

Wipemydirtydugan

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

How do I get a picture for my avatar? Sorry for joking around on the site the other day too…I don't want to be like all those other assholes. Iwas just joking I promise.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Hey man not cool.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

You just need to go to profile settings Dugan

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

send Emily a screenshot of your Facebook profile

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao motor

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Go to “My Profile” link on the top then click on “Change Avatar" and this will allow you to navigate on your computer's system files and grab a pic you have saved on your computer – not sure how to do it on a tablet or smart-phone.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

show us your tits!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ya show us your tits!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement