tuscl

The featured entertainer at SUPERBORE !

OK, so we'll be treated to the siren songs of Rihanna. A fine young thing, IMO. Who would like to see a " wardrobe malfunction " with the woman in front of a world wide audience. That should sell some albums. LOL. Line up, boys and girls.

24 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Coldplay is the main act for the Super Bowl halftime performance, why the fuck did they chose them? If the NFL wanted a pop/rock group, Maroon 5 would be a better bet, more people would watch.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The NFL wisely brings in acts to appeal to people who don't give a shit about football.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Who gives a shit about Coldplay? I'd rather see Rihanna's nipples ! LOL Does anyone want to see the male members of Coldplay? :)
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I'll be watching the PuppyBowl during halftime.
    I loves me some Rhianna, but the football playing puppies are waaaaaaay cute.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Good point, lopaw, Dem doggies are waayyy cute.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'll most likely be watching Netflix.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Ciara– Seattle QB Russel Wilson's GF; sang at the college-football national championship game and got slack for wearing too revealing a dress but I thought it just looked like an elegant dress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGvZpbN3…
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Nothing that revealing Papi. Just a whole Lotta fuss about nothin.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Coldplay are miles better than Maroon 5.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    " Does anyone want to see the male members..."

Maybe anongirl or phoenix or lopaw.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Rihanna isn't in the Super Bowl. I bet you're thinking that because of the promo add on tv last night. Rihanna is hosting some sort of awards show the following night on the same network as the Super Bowl.

Originally it was announced that Cold Play would be doing the super bowl this year. The response from the public was not good so they threw in Beyoncé at the last minute. She will end up taking over the show and Cold Play will turn into a back up band.

Just like a few years ago when they announced the red hot chili peppers would be doing the super bowl and people complained, so they threw in Bruno Mars AND the chili peppers, but the peppers ended up being a backup band more than a co-headliner
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    The response wasn't good? Jeez, they are one of the biggest bands out there. WAY bigger than Maroon 5 that's certain.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Not really a big fan of the halftime show unless you are at the stadium you only see bits & pieces anyway, I personally would rather watch some of the great commercials.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @flagooner-
    In case you weren't aware I'm a gay woman and have absolutely no interest in seeing guys. I want to see pussy just like the rest of the mongers here :)
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    @lopaw. Sorry if I offended. I only knew you were female.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lopaw will sell you a nice house too! Lmao!!!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    @flagooner- no offense taken :)
    @shailynn- realtor....that still cracks me up :)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A Rhianna wardrobe malfunction is hardly necessary. She's been nearly naked, or wearing see through or ultra clingy clothing, offen enough to leave little left for the imagination. And she's reportedly showing even more in her Bitch Better Have My Money video.

@Papi, as for Ciara, just another example of slut shaming, either from folks who are jealous, or the same old ultra fundie crew that that believes they have a right to tell others how to live.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    For a change I give a shit about the game and won't just be watching for the commercials. This is the panthers year. Finally.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Londonguy- years ago Coldplay might have been a bigger band than Maroon 5, but nowadays Maroon 5 is the bigger band, every song they put out goes number one on the billboard charts. Plus people also know the singer of maroon 5 from being a judge on the voice, so I definitely think more people would watch the halftime show if it was Maroon 5.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IMO they should have Juice perform at the halftime show.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Clackport, well as you are over there and I am over here I bow to your superior knowledge of the American music scene. Don't get me wrong, I like Maroon 5 a lot, but for me Coldplay are better. Just my opinion. Internationally Coldplay are a LOT bigger, especially in Europe.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    They both suck.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, no !! Don't give Juice any ideas !! He has a big enough ego as it is. LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion