tuscl

Suck my legendary nut sack hugh.

I'm not talking politics but you guys are just lazy fuckers that want free handouts/handjobs. Sorry to say. Lazy fuckers

5 comments

• Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Mother fuckers probably never rolled in the club with a stack in their life cause they too busy given it to the government.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Classic.

This thread is only missing replies from SippyCup and Capri69....
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I have no idea what you're going for in these posts but it's all brilliant as long as you're enjoying yourself!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Bigbonerboy:

If the gloves are off, lets clear the air. I really don't care what you think of me or my belief system.
    You know nothing about me. Your observation that " 'you guys' (sic) are just lazy fuckers who just want free handouts/ handjobs " and the incomplete sentences after that are presumptuous. This presumption underlies an ad hominem attack.

Somehow if you are 'balling' at clubs, I would deduce from the your writing level you've shown here that in a true meritocracy (which you seem to advocate), you wouldn't make it very far. Let's put the shoe being on the other foot, If you can make wild presumptions and present my motivations as being a 'slacker wanting a handout' then I'm going to label you as a Poster Boy for AFFLUENZA , and are probably as near to being as out of control as.... OMG is this Ethan Couch I'm talking to? Seriously, how is the weather in Mexico, dude?

Okay, enough fun there. I suppose I should be the old curmudgeonly grouch and say "Get off my lawn". Instead lets make one thing clear- there is nothing you can say about me that I haven't heard 10 times worse from my Divisional Chief Petty Officer at (now defunct) Great Lakes Naval Training Center back in boot camp. "Suck my legendary nut sack Hugh" doesn't really impress me after having Chief Caines and Chief Leonard tell me why my family tree didn't fork yada yada yada. The difference from hearing it from them is that I could respect it from them, knowing well that they had been through the same hell they were giving me and had served with distinction. Just know I was serving my country while you were still in diapers and had half a career in the transportation industry as well after that- and now tell me to my face that I'm a lazy (whatever was implied) expecting a handout. Fine, have that opinion.

Just know that how you speak and write is a tool, and with due respect- get an education while you can.
    I don't care if you're belief system is mine or not- but its obvious you don't know how to express yourself without resorting to foul mouthed generalizations at a sixth grade reading level. If you believe the cream should rise to the top, is this how you want to express yourself? Really? Do yourself a favor and quit throwing around Dad's money and get an education then! Good Luck !

R-E-S-P-E-C-T. It's more than just a word.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion