tuscl

this is depressing

chattguy123
Tennessee
Thursday, January 21, 2016 4:19 PM
Why are charlotte nc so miss and so hit. Im not even trying to get extras. Ive 400 in my pocket and after 3 clubs i have 360 in my pocket Thoughts? Suggestions? Jeez.

20 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Go up to Asheville and buy Juice some chacken fangers, that may change your luck. I feel ya, I travel a lot and in some towns, I just hit the hotel gym, or go to a sportsbar because some clubs are just not worth it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Drive to Follies
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    For $20 LDK could have 42.5 orgasms
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Go up the way to Greensboro
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Or dive an hour to PP Cola. Hell I'll meet you there
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Remember when jerikson40 had it all figured out that a lapdance was worth 42 cents?
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Backpage...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Backpage is like online equivalent of the cantina scene in Star Wars, but more dangerous and more wookies. Sometimes, it's just better to admit that it's an off night and go home. Put the money towards a night when things are clicking better.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Save your money for a day when you need a raincoat
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    You are depressing all of us
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ who is depressing everyone
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Road Trip
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Fuck you Jackie er I mean crazyjoe
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Roadtrip is a great idea. I have been thinking about one
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Im depressed now :(
  • Wipemydirtydugan
    8 years ago
    I would strap my cell phone to my shoe and go to a local grocery store to film some upskirt shots.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    A couple of years ago one of my Follies favorites went on vacation to Charlotte for a week of visiting family. She tried working at 3 clubs but couldn't handle their rules. In fact the house mom kicked her out of the last one she tried.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Backpage is like online equivalent of the cantina scene in Star Wars, but more dangerous and more wookies." Brilliant! "For $20 LDK could have 42.5 orgasms" Double brilliant! ;)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^He's talking North Carolina Nikki Haley is the governor of South Carolina you need to read the thread. ^^^^
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    True but SC has now become as bad as NC. there was a time when customers would drive from VA & NC to Greenveille, Columbia & Myrtle Beach. Now that is gone too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion